Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for Network Service Firms in New Orleans
Progentís consulting services for network service organizations in New Orleans Louisiana allows your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your brand as a transparent augmentation of your in-house IT support group. These services can put you on the fast track to grow your revenue, close gaps in your service portfolio, create happy clients, and increase your profits.
Progentís nationwide roster of network infrastructure engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as transparent extensions to the IT staffs of some of the worldís largest IT service firms. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise enables you to widen the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting firm with two decades of background providing remote consulting services to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any private IT support company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and consulting to customers in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's clients.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service providers offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent invoices you directly and works under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for clients who require access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing for IT Service Organizations
Ticketing is fundamental to an efficient service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to set up and maintain. Small or niche IT support organizations seldom have the necessary financial or human resources. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution offers IT support organizations a practical way to keep their custom branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support built around an advanced ticketing system and supplemented by fast escalation to top-tier experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support firms leverages Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop services staff, and a network of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing system. The features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable you to increase your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your business can take on, the locations you can service, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
To see additional information about Progent's Help Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support staff provides Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to commence work during normal work hours.
- Standard support hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metros is available throughout the US at additional cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your customers submit service requests via your own branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by sending a request to your specified email address.
- Every customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting for network service providers allows you to act as a single point of contact for practically all technical guidance and troubleshooting your clients may require. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills steadily without being forced to say no to new business owing to a gap in in-house expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your internal IT service group, under your management, and bills you rather than your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize costs.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent uses an enterprise-class documentation system to ensure that all IT services delivered are thoroughly documented. This allows your IT support organization to shift service responsibilities to internal consultants when you have sufficient people and appropriate skill sets.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Expand Your Service Practice: You can quickly and safely accept additional jobs beyond your core fields of excellence and serve additional geographies without the risks associated with expanding your head count too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support firm by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Portfolio: Progent offers top-tier expertise in a broad array of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: Thanks to a large team of senior consultants available, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Happy customers are loyal. By joining with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has provided online network support ranging from Call Center support to advanced consulting. Effective online support cuts costs and produces fast results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned advanced certifications including CISSP, CISM, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for New Orleans, Louisiana Companies
Progent's seasoned roster of certified engineers offers New Orleans, Louisiana organizations a broad range of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting services. Practice areas offered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Organizations in New Orleans, Louisiana
For more details about Progent's reseller support for IT service organizations in New Orleans, Louisiana, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.