Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Santa Cruz
Progent's consulting services for IT service firms in Santa Cruz California enables you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support using your company's brand as a seamless augmentation of your in-house network support team. These services can ease the way for you to grow your client base, fill out your service portfolio, create happy clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure experts, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless extensions to the IT groups of some of the country's largest IT service firms. Progent's range of technical knowledge allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progent's transparency helps you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of background delivering remote expertise to small and mid-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco CCIE network infrastructure experts of any private IT services firm in the world. Progent has provided remote technical support and consulting to customers in every state in the country. (Refer to testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Providing Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for network service firms features transparent resale to your clients of professional services. Progent invoices you exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your branding. Also, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Service for customers who require access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Firms
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an efficient Help Desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only expensive to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to configure and maintain. Smaller IT support providers do not have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution offers IT service organizations a practical way to keep their company branding while providing their customers responsive desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Program for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service companies leverages Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing software, a remote desktop services staff, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up data interchange with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features offered with Progent's Call Center and ticketing services enable you to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technologies your business can take on, the number of locations you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT service companies include:
To see more information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop service team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to begin work during normal business hours.
- Standard service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended hours support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises service in major metros is available across the US at extra cost.
- You retain complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your customers enter requests by means of your branded web portal, a toll-free phone number, or by directing a request to your designated email address.
- Every end user request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be tracked and updated online while they are active.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for practically all technical expertise your clients may require. You can build your staff and strategic IT skills at your own pace without being forced to decline new business due to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Top benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT service group, under your direction, and bills you rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills by the minute to reign in costs.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class service reporting platform to ensure that all IT services delivered are fully documented. This enables support group to shift account assignments to internal personnel once you have enough staff and relevant technical skills.
To read or download a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Business: You can easily and safely take on more opportunities beyond your core fields of excellence and open additional territories without assuming the risks involved with increasing your full-time staff too quickly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can improve your mind share as a full-spectrum IT support provider by delivering more solutions to more customers under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent offers world-class support in a wide array of technologies and can be a dependable reservoir of skills for expanding your IT support business.
- Fast Escalation: Thanks to a sizable team of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging issues get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can continue making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Remote Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered remote IT support ranging from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Efficient online support saves money while delivering fast solutions.
- Major Certifications: Progent's engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Linux vendors, VMware, Citrix, IBM, and other leading technology companies. Progent's security and compliance experts have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more details about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Santa Cruz, California Organizations
Progent's nationwide team of certified engineers can deliver Santa Cruz, California companies a broad range of remote consulting and troubleshooting services. Practice areas covered under Progent's reseller program for IT service firms include:
Learn More Details About Progent's Consulting Program for IT Service Firms in Santa Cruz, California
To learn additional details about Progent's consulting program for IT service firms in Santa Cruz, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.