Progent's Consulting, Help Desk, and Ticketing for Network Service Organizations in Santa Cruz
Progent's consulting services for IT service organizations in Santa Cruz California allows you to provide your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your brand as a transparent extension of your regular network support group. These services can help you add to your revenue, close gaps in your service portfolio, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progent's roster of network engineers, PC integration and troubleshooting specialists, IT administrators, and data security consultants have worked as transparent expansions to the support staffs of some of the world's largest IT service businesses. Progent's breadth and depth of expertise enables you to add to the scope of your IT support business, and Progent's transparency lets you promote and protect your branding.
Progent is an IT support company with two decades of background providing online consulting services to small and middle-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and maintains one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has provided remote technical support and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Support Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms offers transparent resale to your customers of professional services. Progent bills you exclusively and works under your direction to deliver your clients support services under your brand. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for clients who require 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Organizations
Ticketing is fundamental to an efficient service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not only expensive to license and staff, but also challenging to set up and manage. Small or niche IT service companies seldom have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution gives IT support firms an affordable way to retain their own branding while delivering their clients world-class desktop support services built around a best-of-breed ticketing platform and reinforced by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for Network Service Organizations
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in highly scalable ticketing technology, an online desktop support staff, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing system as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing services enable your IT service firm to expand your physical and virtual support workload, the diversity of technical issues your firm can take on, the number of locations you can serve, and your overall availability.
Important features of Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
For additional information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support team provides Level 1 end user help with 1-hour SLA to commence work during standard work hours.
- Normal service hours are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metro areas is available across the country at extra cost.
- You keep complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your clients enter requests by means of your custom branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by sending an email to your dedicated email address.
- Each client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and updated online until resolution.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Firms
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service providers allows your support team to become a single source for practically all technical expertise your clients may need. You can grow your staff and core IT skills at your own pace without having to decline opportunities owing to a lack of in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Service Delivery: Progent works as a seamless supplement to your internal support team, under your direction, and invoices your firm rather than your customer.
- Granular Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Detailed Service Reporting: Progent utilizes an enterprise-class service reporting platform to ensure that all IT services performed are fully described. This allows support group to shift account assignments to internal consultants when you have enough staff and relevant skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for providing Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and efficiently take on more opportunities outside your core areas of expertise and serve new territories without exposure to the risks associated with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum IT service provider by delivering more services to more customers under your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent can provide world-class expertise in a broad range of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT support operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a large team of top-level IT experts available, Progent can transition quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the most challenging problems get resolved fast.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to look for expertise from other support firms.
- Remote Technical Support Professionals: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Call Center services to high-level consulting. Effective online service cuts costs and produces fast results.
- Major Certifications: Progent's engineers have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Learn more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Santa Cruz, California Companies
Progent's seasoned team of certified engineers can deliver Santa Cruz, California organizations a wide array of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Firms in Santa Cruz, California
For more information about Progent's consulting program for network service organizations in Santa Cruz, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.