Among the top computer consultant firms for business systems, Progent maintains a large team of talented support experts who focus on core technologies including:
- Microsoft technology
- Cisco routers, switches, ASA firewalls, access points, plus VoIP solutions
- System security analysis
- Sophisticated network infrastructures
- Remote IT support and network administration
Our Experts Team, which includes freelance consultants premier and coordinated by Progent, offers exceptionally refined knowledge in a broad variety of critical business applications and network solutions such as:
- Apple OS and iOS integration and application software
- Consulting for Linux-based, UNIX-powered, and Sun Solaris environments
- Dynamics Manufacturing Resource Planning, Enterprise Resource Planning, or Customer Relationship Management expertise
- Business Intelligence expertise for SQL Server BI Stack, Power BI, and Microsoft Management Reporter/FRx
- Chief Information Officer, management information analyst, and project logistics services
- Web-based application design, integration, and troubleshooting
- SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle DBM development and DBA consulting
- Microsoft Office Access database application development, migration and troubleshooting
- Microsoft Office and Office 365 online training
Creative models for attracting clients, providing support, nurturing an efficient working environment, and offering highly competitive profit sharing have allowed us to be one of the fastest expanding and most well respected Microsoft Partners consulting firms in America and to establish an international organization for delivering remote network service. If you are an accredited computer support professional or information technology consultant with a drive for a client service and excellent communication skills, consulting professionals should consider Progent a chance for enhancing your professional knowledge, living a more rewarding career, and achieving financial security.
Find Out Additional Information About Working with Progent
Check out these links to learn additional information concerning Progent's work opportunities, business culture, work environment, profit sharing structure, and benefits:
Full-time Work at Progent
Progent is looking for a variety of full-time workers including experienced Microsoft MCSE and MCSA computer engineers; system experts who have Cisco CCIE certification; and consultants for advanced system architecture with backgrounds in mobile access, wireless integration, high-availability systems, disaster recovery solutions, data preservation, and virtual servers. Progent is also seeking workstation support experts, remote service specialists, and CISM or CISSP certified security engineers. We are also seeking veteran managers who can operate efficiently in Progent's dynamic, virtual office model. Learn additional details about staff consulting jobs at Progent by visiting Consulting Careers at Progent.
Contract Opportunities with Progent
Progent works with freelance consultants with in-depth knowledge and working background in crucial information technology areas outside Progent's primary service concentration. Progent's Experts Group hires contractors who can provide advice and development services for mission-critical applications such as Manufacturing Resource Planning, Enterprise Resource Planning, or Customer Relationship Management; possess specialized expertise with popular operating systems such as Linux, Macintosh, or Solaris, or can provide expert help in technologies like telecommunications, web site design, Juniper Networks products, web commerce, or Oracle and MySQL Database development and administration. Independent consultants premier by Progent coordinate with Progent's staff professionals to provide comprehensive IT services for small company networks. In order to learn additional information concerning contract work with Progent's Experts Team, visit Freelance Jobs with Progent.
Ways That Progent Is Unique
We have been able to attract the top consulting talent by being unique. Providing a powerful mix of enterprising spirit, insistence on client success, utilization of advanced technical tools, plus a flexible work model that offers quality-of-life choices for our team members, Progent offers a dynamic setting for talented consultants who posses a desire for quickly enhancing their technical abilities to deliver concrete benefits for a range of businesses and network environments. Learn more information about how we are different by visiting How We Are Unique.
Our Virtual Office Infrastructure
Progent's virtual office network provides advanced technologies that allow remote access, wireless connectivity, easy availability of our support databases, and instant collaboration with talented colleagues to allow you to solve business-critical network issues. Progent's virtual office structure allows you to concentrate on providing service instead of fighting traffic and lets consultants establish successful customer relationships by enabling you to come up with fast, viable, and cost-effective solutions. In order to learn more information concerning Progent's virtual office business model, go to Progent virtual Office Infrastructure.
Compensation and Benefit Packages
Our compensation model is based on revenue sharing. The money you earn is wholly tied to what you generate. Consultants have the choice of focusing on quality of life and choosing to work at an easy pace, using Progent's flexible schedule to follow personal enthusiasms, or you can take advantage of the chance to make significant money by hard effort and long consulting time. Progent also provides complete family health insurance as well as many additional benefits. Learn more about our compensation and benefit programs by going to Progent Compensation and Benefits.
Consulting at Progent Q&A
To see replies to common enquiries about being a consultant at Progent, visit Employment at Progent FAQs.
Below is a description of our current job opportunities:
Senior Microsoft IT Consulting Expert -
Progent is seeking proven Sr. Microsoft information technology consulting experts in the to assist a range of small and midsize businesses to manage IT environments based on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, and Exchange 2007 to 2016. Important fields of knowledge include system architecture, AD design and repair, Exchange-based email, security, and server monitoring.
More information about Senior Microsoft Information Technology Consultant Jobs
Desktop Engineer -
Progent is looking for Desktop Support Experts to assist Progent's customers with maintenance, break/fix and project work. This is a 1099 consulting role that will be performed at Progent's customer sites in the . Daytime availability is required, Monday through Friday. Our consultant will maintain and support clients of all desktop and laptop computers based on current Microsoft technologies. Also, work extensively with customer's executives, management, IT staff or under the direction or guidance of Progent's senior consultant to support the customer's end users.
More information about Desktop Engineer Job
Sr. Microsoft IT Consulting Expert - New York Metro, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles Areas
Progent is seeking experienced Sr. Microsoft IT consultants in the New York metro, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles areas to help a range of small and midsize businesses maintain networks based on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008, and Microsoft Exchange 2007 through 2016. Important fields of expertise include system infrastructure, AD design and repair, Exchange-based email, security, and server monitoring.
Details on Senior Microsoft Information Technology Consulting Expert Job
Sr. Exchange Expert - , Remote
Progent is seeking a Senior Exchange expert to lead large-scale Microsoft Exchange planning and deployment projects. The right candidate should be a technical consultant with subject matter expertise in the area of Microsoft Exchange 2007 through 2016 and Microsoft Office 365 and with a thorough understanding of Active Directory. This position demands a background in the consulting, architectural design, deployment and support of these technologies.
Specifics about Senior Microsoft Exchange Expert Jobs
Business Development Representative (BDR) - Los Angeles and New York Metro Areas
Progent is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to work as a senior sales executive who is responsible for selling the company's comprehensive portfolio of IT outsourcing and computer consulting, and application development services. Responsibilities of the BDR include:
- Producing and articulating key components of consulting proposals that align our services with a customer's unique competitive requirements
- Maintaining good relationships with customers
- Providing ongoing client management and generating follow-on engagements
- Maintaining an understanding of continually changing technology
Specifics on Business Development Representative Job - Los Angeles and New York Metro Areas
If you want to apply for any position listed above, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com. Be sure to state the job codes of the positions of interest.
More Information Concerning Work at Progent
Fulltime Jobs for Network Engineers, Computer Service Specialists,
Security Consultants, and Online Support Technicians
Progent is seeking to hire fulltime, results-driven Microsoft accredited consultants with Microsoft MCSE, MCSA, or MCP certification; Cisco accredited system engineers who have Cisco CCIE or CCNP certification; security professionals with CISSP or comparable security certification; and advanced network architecture consultants with experience in mobile solutions, wireless networking, fault tolerance, business continuity, information preservation, and server virtualization. Progent also is hiring professionals to work on our team of helpdesk service specialists and remote troubleshooting experts. In addition, Progent is looking for experienced managers who can operate effectively in our fast-paced, virtual office culture.
By supporting a staff of talented and dedicated consultants, delivering world-class client care, and offering a competitive results-based pricing structure, We have managed to expand our customer list rapidly while providing professional services to numerous businesses in the San Francisco area and across the U.S. An advanced virtual office environment, a shared information database, and a group approach to problem solving have allowed Progent to maintain a skilled staff and a loyal customer list.
For a network consultant with troubleshooting experience, joining Progent or working for Progent's clients will enhance your knowledge through interaction with our group of highly supportive, expert engineers. Our focus on providing information technology expertise and computer help to small and midsize companies will give you the opportunity to work closely with key players and add appreciably to the success of dynamic businesses.
We are looking for consultants that have recognized credentials related to their technical expertise. For example, if you are a Microsoft expert, you must have earned your MCSE credential. In the case of Cisco professionals, show us your Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert or CCNP credential. For network security, you should have earned you Certified Information Systems Security Professional, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified Information Security Manager, or one of the other leading security certifications. Naturally, Progent is familiar with "paper experts". Still, simply because a certificate does not ensure excellence is no justification for not having one. If you have mastered your stuff, then the majority of those certifications should pose no challenge. The crux of the matter is that if you represent yourself to be a professional, then clients expect credentials. We can promote your talents, but you need to have standard credentials for us to market. If you are adamantly against the concept of certifications, we can understand and respect your position, but you are likely not an appropriate fit.
Contract Work for premier Application Specialists for
Windows, Apple OS, Linux/UNIX, and Sun Technology
For over 20 years, our consulting engineers have offered affordable and successful computer consulting expertise for small businesses in the and across the United States. An advanced virtual office network, a shared technical database, and a collaborative approach to problem resolution have helped us to retain a talented consulting group and dramatically grow a satisfied clientele.
The Experts Team is Progent's way to provide customers the help of specialized information technology consulting professionals who have advanced knowledge and field experience in key areas outside of Progent's primary focus in system support and security. Experts Group consultants are typically freelance engineers and sometimes "moonlighters" who are thoroughly certified by Progent to collaborate with Progent's in-house consultants to deliver comprehensive, world-class network services to small businesses. We are continually expanding the Experts Team to address the special requirements of our customer base.
Our Experts Group now offers consulting in these areas:
- Macintosh networking and applications
- Expertise for Linux-based, UNIX-based, and Sun systems
- Manufacturing Resource Planning, Enterprise Resource Planning, or CRM consulting
- Strategic and vertical program help
- Chief Information Officer, business analyst, and project logistics outsourcing
- Custom program design and integration
- Web site, electronic business, EDI, and customer portal development and integration
- SQL management and efficiency help
- Business intelligence expertise
- Telecommunications architecture support
Benefits of being part of Progent's Experts Team include:
- By associating with us, you get to benefit from the momentum of our dramatic expansion and top-notch recognition in the marketplace. By having a team of talented and dedicated professionals, offering excellent client care, and practicing a strong, value-focused pricing structure, Progent has quadrupled our customer base during the past several years and Progent now provides professoinal support to hundreds of businesses in and throughout the U.S.
- Progent's veteran marketing team handles all aspects of promoting your skills and technical knowledge into our quickly growing client base, so you expend less time finding clients and more time making money.
- Progent will assist in communications between you and Progent's key team of expert Microsoft and Cisco Premier Certified engineers who act as the gateway to the influential managers among our customers.
- Our sales and administration teams will take care of the complete sales and contracting process, from opportunity generation, job qualification, customer requirements definition, capabilities matching, project scoping proposal writing, contract negotiation and generation. Your entire responsibility is on delivering top-quality consulting expertise.
- We will provide you access to Progent's advanced virtual office environment, offering convenient conference locations throughout the San Francisco area, as well as data and voice access anywhere in the U.S.
- You will have access to Progent's vast database, processes based on industry best practices, library of template-deliverable publications, and the shared experience from one of 's largest pool of expert network professionals.
- We will pass on special benefits from top technology companies such as Microsoft and Cisco, including free orlow-cost educational seminars, web access to restricted vendor troubleshooting tools and product support resources, and on-line in-house use programs for training or sales use.
- You will have the security of backup coverage from Progent's staff consultants and other Expert Team members in the event you are unavailable to respond to client demands due to work schedule conflicts, vacation, sickness, or training.
- As a 1099 subcontractor to Progent, you get simplified, risk-free invoicing and consistent payment schedules. In addition, Progent is responsible for receivables collection
There is not any charge to become part of Progent's Experts Group, but we do have these qualifications to join:
- You need to show a strong background as a consultant working independently in your field of specialization, including at least a two year history of successful consulting jobs and/or have your own active customer base to whom you currently provide ongoing support activity.
- You must demonstrate that you are an expert in your field of specialization, which includes having a long task-relevant record and excellent references, and have up-to-date vendor or industry professional qualifications.
- You have to know how to present yourself in a professional manner and be self driven and assured in your abilities. You need to have strong communications skills and understand how to operate efficiently by yourself or as a member of a team.
- You should know how to communicate proper goals to customers and other Progent team members and you have to know how analyze projects, create task plans, and define reasonable time lines.
Enhance Your Abilities with the Best Technology and
Working with the Top Group of Computer Engineers
Progent's productive atmosphere will allow you to become a better consultant by enhancing your information technology knowledge and increasing the loyalty of your customers. Progent makes good on this promise by recruiting the best professional experts for you to operate with, providing an advanced network and communications architecture, using proprietary software tools to enable the maximum level of service, and by streamlining proven operational structures for finding and maintaining customers.
The decisive factor that separates Progent from other network support companies is the high caliber of our consulting team. Out of the scores of consultants who have joined us, we have recruited top talent across a wide array of technical areas. Be it Microsoft Windows, Cisco switches, corporate security, Apple, Linux/UNIX, server virtualization, or other vital application, we deploy professionals who can enable you to be successful on larger jobs by combining the aggregate experience of our team of experts.
To ensure the productivity of Progent's team, we invest significantly in making available the most powerful technology to do the job properly. Progent will exploit information technology to an impressive extent and our state-of-the-art virtual office environment allows seamless connectivity, collaboration, and information sharing with other Progent team members ó entirely from at-home or on-the-road offices. Consultants donít throw away time or lose income with regular drives to a conventional office building, and all travel you do for in-person client work is based on your schedule, not ours. The most attractive benefit is that most of our consulting work can be performed remotely, offering maximum productivity for income-producing time. In fact, some Progent team members do remote support exclusively.
Our business structure is set up for responding rapidly and efficiently to customer requirements via information sharing and collaborative problem solving. Although Progent's consultants work with a great deal of independence, resource allocation is unified, customer issues and resolutions are carefully monitored, recorded, and archived for convenient reference, up-to-date engineer schedules are published to streamline team projects and enable trouble escalation, and customer satisfaction is continually evaluated. We reinforce the sense of connection through periodic workgroup conferences and quarterly company-wide events.
The majority of Progent's team is situated throughout
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0009'
Subscript out of range: 'RndRange(...)'
/header-subr.asp, line 2227