Enlarging your remote workforce can have a significant impact on network infrastructure, security, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Lawrence company to select the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging IT roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Lawrence, Massachusetts organizations to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the network infrastructure required for a remote work environment can be especially complicated if you must accommodate a mix of personal hardware like PCs and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi APs from various vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering online support for both legacy as well as modern technologies in remote office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for making essential upgrades. Support services available from Progent to help you to implement a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to establish a secure tunnel for authenticated remote workers to access IT resources located at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can assist you to deploy and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your key network resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for safe VPN tunneling for a wide range of endpoint devices such as Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable an at-home worker to see and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This technology gives IT managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier online support for configuring routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting families and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause performance and cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these issues by providing services that include Aironet configuration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Business-critical processes might require redundant Internet connections in case the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for selecting Internet service providers, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume packages, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet connections. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Lawrence, Massachusetts company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.