Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Lawrence organization to pick the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Lawrence, Massachusetts organizations to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide selection of video conferencing products from major technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features that include voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for other Office 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help your business to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about building and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Lawrence, Massachusetts company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.