Enlarging your remote workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background assisting SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Londrina organization to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Londrina, Paraná companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing remote work environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Call Desk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Configuring the network infrastructure needed for an at-home workforce can be particularly challenging if you have to accommodate a combination of personal hardware such as PCs and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background providing online support for both legacy and modern technologies in virtual office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and offers ready access to expertise for implement essential updates. Support services offered by Progent to help you to implement a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to create a safe tunnel for authenticated at-home workers to access IT assets situated at your corporate data center or in the cloud. Progent can assist your company to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing online VPN integration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can assist your remote workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a teleworker to see and use a data center computer's desktop. This provides IT managers more control over the computing environment of at-home employees and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewall services. Progent offers expert online support for setting up routers from a range of vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically shared by the whole family and visitors, are commonly used by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can create throughput and security problems. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these problems by providing services like Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless installation expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless access point setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company data center. Line-of-business processes may require redundant Internet connections in case the primary connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for identifying Internet service providers, choosing appropriate bandwidth and data volume packages, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet connections. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Londrina, Paraná organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.