Dynamics GP/Great Plains Consulting Services from Progent
Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains offers integrated capabilities for financial management, distribution, manufacturing, project accounting, human resource management, field service management, and business analytics. The increasing complexity of network technology and the high interconnectivity of advanced software applications such as Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains makes it important for businesses to have access to a wide range of technical skills in order to create a cohesive solution. Progent can provide a Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains expert to help with system design, planning, migration, piloting, integration, update, administration, troubleshooting, support, management reporting, and custom programming services.
Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains consulting services available from Progent include:
If you wish to ask Progent about consulting help for Microsoft Dynamics GP integration or troubleshooting, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.
- Support your existing Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains installation. If your former Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains consultant is no longer available, Progent can provide an expert to maintain and enhance your system.
- Migrate to Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains from another accounting system. Progent can help you plan and implement an efficient migration to Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains so that you preserve your data, enhance your security, improve your reporting and analytics, take full advantage of Microsoft Office and Office 365 support, and minimize business disruption by designing and following an efficient migration plan. Progent can also help train new Great Plains users so you don't lose productivity.
- Create custom reports. A rich set of tools available from Microsoft and third parties can be used to create custom reports for Dynamics GP. Progent can help you assess and utilize a wide range of reporting tools including Report Writer, Excel Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services, Management Reporter/FRx, Power BI Power BI (including Power Pivot, Power Query, Power View, Power Map, and Data Management Gateway), Microsoft Enterprise Reporting, Microsoft Forecaster, SmartList Designer, Modifier with VBA, and Crystal Reports. To find out more about Progent's management reporting consulting for Dynamic GP, refer to creating custom reports for Dynamics GP.
- Develop custom applications. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET Framework support, Microsoft SQL Server Consulting, and experience with BizTalk Server, COM, MSMQ, Web services, XML, and other developer tools make it possible to offer custom line-of-business application development and eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains. Progent can also provide support for popular Dynamics GP development tools including Visual Studio, Dexterity, Continuum, Web Services for Dynamics GP, Integration Manager and Extender. For details about Progent's development consulting for Dynamic GP, visit Dynamics GP software development services.
- Improve performance, security and availability. Progent's IT infrastructure experts can help you set up multi-location solutions, fast and secure remote access, fault-tolerant architecture, off-site data center support, information security and compliance services and disaster recovery planning.
- Custom application development. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server Consulting, and programming experience with VBasic, XML and other developer tools make it possible to offer custom line-of-business application development and eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains.
Progent's Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains Consultants Can Deliver Business Solutions
Progent can help you set up and maintain a reliable, secure server and communications infrastructure to support Great Plains, and can provide experienced Microsoft Dynamics GP/Great Plains consultants to help your business understand and exploit the full potential of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 or Great Plains Release 10.0 or to migrate from earlier versions of Great Plains accounting software, QuickBooks, or other financial software. Progent's expertise with Microsoft .NET support, Microsoft SQL Server Consulting, and programming experience with VBasic, XML and other developer tools make it possible to create custom line-of-business applications and eCommerce solutions that integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics GP. If you are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains consulting specialist, call Progent at 800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.
Progent's Consulting Services for Microsoft Server Products
For small and mid-sized companies across the U.S., Progent's Microsoft-authorized experts offer network help and IT consulting support for the whole array of Microsoft .NET Enterprise Servers, Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 Server, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2003. Progent's planning, integration, optimization, and support capabilities cover system architecture, deployment, and management outsourcing for
project management and documentation, on-site and remote
technical support and network diagnosis,
Help Desk Call Center Services, comprehensive
security expertise, turn-key
ProSight Virtual Hosting services.
If your organization is looking for fast online help from a Microsoft certified engineer, visit Progent's Emergency Online Technical Help.
Find out additional details concerning Progent's Consulting and Support Services for Microsoft .NET Server Technology.