Progent's Consulting, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for Network Service Providers in Monterey
Progentís consulting support for network service organizations in Monterey California allows your company to offer your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support under your company's own branding as a transparent augmentation of your in-house network services team. These services can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, flesh out your service catalog, create happy clients, and improve your profits.
Progent's team of network experts, desktop support specialists, IT admins, and cybersecurity professionals have worked as transparent adjuncts to the support staffs of some of the worldís biggest IT support businesses. Progentís range of technical knowledge allows you to widen the capabilities of your IT support business, and Progentís close integration with your support team helps you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is a network consulting company with two decades of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and mid-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure engineers of any independent IT services company in the world. Progent has provided remote technical support and consulting to clients in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Services Under Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service firms features transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent invoices you exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Extended Hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for Network Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient Help Desk. But modern ticketing systems are not only costly to acquire and staff, but also a hassle to configure and maintain. Smaller IT support organizations do not have the necessary budget or personnel. Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program gives IT service firms an economical way to retain their own branding while providing their customers world-class desktop support built around a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Program for Network Service Firms
Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT service companies leverages Progent's investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up data interchange with your existing ticketing system. The features offered with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program enable your IT service firm to expand your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your company can take on, the number of locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT service organizations include:
For more information on Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program, go to Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop support group delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour SLA to begin work during standard work hours.
- Standard service times are from 5am to 7pm PST, five days per week.
- Extended support is available at additional cost.
- Optional on-premises support in larger metros is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients enter service requests by means of your branded Internet portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing a message to your dedicated email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional escalation of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for IT service providers allows you to become a sole point of contact for virtually all technical expertise your customers may require. You can grow your staff and strategic IT skills steadily without having to turn down opportunities due to a lack of expertise or a shortage of personnel.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Top advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent works as a seamless extension of your internal IT service group, under your coordination, and invoices you instead of your customer.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills on a per-minute basis to minimize expenses.
- Detailed Service Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced documentation system to make sure all services delivered are fully described. This allows you to shift account responsibilities to in-house consultants when you have sufficient people and relevant skill sets.
For a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support expertise under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your Service Practice: You can quickly and safely take on more jobs beyond your main areas of excellence and serve additional geographies without assuming the risks involved with increasing your head count too rapidly.
- Strengthen Your Name: You can solidify your positioning as a comprehensive IT support firm by delivering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Add to Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a broad array of IT disciplines and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT service operations.
- Rapid Escalation: With a sizable team of top-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied customers keep coming back. By teaming with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever requiring clients to look for help from other support firms.
- Remote Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Effective remote service cuts costs while delivering fast results.
- Advanced Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers hold top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading technology companies. Progent's cybersecurity experts hold top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Monterey, California Businesses
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers offers Monterey, California organizations a wide array of remote technical guidance and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for IT service providers include:
Find Out More About Progent's Consulting Support for IT Service Providers in Monterey, California
For additional information about Progent's consulting program for network service organizations in Monterey, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.