Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Monterey organization to select the right technologies and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent can help Monterey, California companies to with any aspect of building a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure needed for a remote work environment can be particularly complicated if you have to manage a mix of personal equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from various vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background providing online support for both outdated as well as modern IT products in remote office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for making essential updates. Services offered by Progent to assist your company to create a productive telecommuting infrastructure include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to create a safe tunnel for authenticated at-home workers to access IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to configure and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing online VPN configuration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can help your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software for secure VPN tunneling for a broad selection of endpoint devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow an at-home worker to see and use a remote computer's desktop. This provides network managers significant control over the computing environment of telecommuters and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier remote support for integrating routers from a variety of vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by families and visitors, are frequently used by at-home employees to access their router for work. This can cause performance as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist you to mitigate these issues by delivering expertise like Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions impact the speed and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Line-of-business processes may require backup Internet access in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent offers expertise for selecting service providers, choosing appropriate bandwidth and data volume bundles, and setting up high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home solution for your Monterey, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.