Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Firms in Long Beach
Progent's consulting support for IT service firms in Long Beach California enables your company to provide your customers Progent's consulting and Help Desk support with your company's brand as a transparent supplement to your regular IT support group. This can help you add to your revenue, flesh out your service offerings, satisfy your clients, and increase your bottom line.
Progent's roster of network infrastructure experts, desktop support specialists, network administrators, and cybersecurity consultants have worked as seamless adjuncts to the IT staffs of some of the country's largest IT support businesses. Progent's range of expertise enables you to add to the capabilities of your IT support practice, and Progent's transparency helps you elevate and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network consulting company with 20 years of experience delivering online expertise to small and middle-size organizations. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and maintains one of the biggest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network infrastructure experts of any independent IT services firm in the world. Progent has delivered remote IT assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (Check out testimonials from Progent's clients.)
Using Progent's Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's reseller program for network service organizations offers transparent resale to your clients of world-class IT services. Progent bills you directly and performs under your instructions to deliver your customers support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers an affordable Extended Hours Support Service for clients who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing Services for Network Service Providers
Ticketing systems are the enabling technology behind an efficient Help Desk. But modern ticketing platforms are not just expensive to acquire and staff, but also challenging to configure and manage. Smaller IT support organizations rarely have the required financial or human resources. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT support organizations an affordable way to retain their company branding while delivering their clients responsive desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing system and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT support companies takes advantage of Progent's investments in advanced ticketing technology, a remote desktop services team, and a network of geographically distributed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can use Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can establish communications with your current ticketing platform. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution allow you to increase your support volume, the diversity of technical issues your business can take on, the number of locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Help Desk and ticketing program for IT support organizations include:
To see additional information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's remote desktop support team delivers Level 1 end user support with 1-hour service level agreement to commence work during standard business hours.
- Standard service hours are 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time (PST), five days per week.
- Extended support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is offered throughout the country at additional cost.
- You keep complete control of your clients and billing.
- Your clients enter requests through your own branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing a request to your dedicated email address.
- Each customer request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be tracked and modified online while they are active.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your SMEs.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for IT Service Organizations
Progent's consulting expertise for IT service organizations allows your support team to act as a sole source for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can grow your team and strategic IT skills steadily without having to decline opportunities owing to a gap in in-house expertise or a shortage of bandwidth.
Key aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
Key advantages of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless extension of your in-house support group, under your management, and bills your firm rather than your client.
- Granular Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in expenses.
- Extensive Documentation: Progent utilizes an advanced reporting platform to make sure all services delivered are thoroughly described. This allows support group to shift account responsibilities to in-house consultants once you have sufficient people and appropriate technical skills.
To read or download a printable PDF datasheet describing Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT support under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms.
- Safely Expand Your IT Support Business: You can quickly and safely accept additional opportunities outside your main areas of excellence and open new geographies without the risks involved with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your mind share as a comprehensive IT service firm by offering more services to more clients under your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your IT Support Catalog: Progent can provide top-tier support in a broad array of technologies and can be a reliable resource for expanding your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: With a large roster of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the toughest problems can be handled fast.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Happy clients keep coming back. By joining with Progent, you can keep making your customers successful without ever forcing clients to seek help from your competitors.
- Online Technical Support Professionals: For two decades, Progent has delivered online IT support from Help Desk support to high-level consulting. Efficient online support saves money while delivering fast results.
- Advanced Certifications: Progent's IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, IBM, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants have earned top certifications including CISSP, CISM, and CRISC. Find out more about Progent's technology certifications.
Progent's Areas of Expertise for Long Beach, California Organizations
Progent's seasoned roster of certified consultants offers Long Beach, California organizations a broad range of online consulting and troubleshooting expertise. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's reseller program for network service providers include:
Learn More About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms in Long Beach, California
To learn additional information about Progent's consulting support for network service firms in Long Beach, California, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.