Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk, and Ticketing Support for IT Service Organizations in Yonkers
Progent's consulting services for network service firms in Yonkers New York enables your company to provide your clients Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk support with your own branding as a seamless supplement to your regular IT services team. This can put you on the fast track to add to your client base, expand your service portfolio, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network experts, PC integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT administrators, and data security professionals have worked as transparent adjuncts to the IT groups of some of the world's largest IT service firms. Progent's range of technical knowledge allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service business, and Progent's transparency lets you promote and protect your company's brand.
Progent is a network support firm with two decades of background providing online consulting services to small and mid-size companies. Progent is a Microsoft Partner and has one of the largest teams of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any private computer support company in the world. Progent has delivered online technical support and advanced consulting to customers in every state in the country. (See testimonials from Progent's customers.)
Reselling Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service firms features transparent resale to your customers of professional IT services. Progent bills you exclusively and performs under your instructions to deliver your clients consulting and support services under your brand. In addition, Progent has a low-cost Off-hours Support Service for customers who need access to 24x7 support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Providers
Ticketing is fundamental to an effective service desk. But enterprise-grade ticketing systems are not just costly to acquire and staff, but a hassle to configure and maintain. Small or niche IT service companies rarely have the required budget or personnel. Progent's Call Center and ticketing solution gives IT support organizations an economical way to keep their custom branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to high-level experts.
Key Features of Progent's Help Desk Call Center and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Providers
Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service organizations takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, a remote desktop support staff, and a group of geographically distributed subject matter experts. You can use Progent's ticketing system exclusively or Progent can set up communications with your existing ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution allow you to expand your support workload, the diversity of technical issues your firm can handle, the number of geographies you can serve, and your hours of availability.
Important features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing program for IT service firms include:
For more information on Progent's Service Desk and ticketing outsourcing program, see Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement (SLA) to begin work during standard business hours.
- Standard service hours are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises service in larger metro areas is offered throughout the US at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your clients and invoicing.
- Your clients submit service requests via your branded Internet portal, an 800 number, or by directing an email to your designated mailbox.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Tickets can be monitored and modified online until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 problems to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting Expertise for Network Service Organizations
Progent's consulting for IT service organizations allows your support team to become a sole source for virtually all technical guidance and troubleshooting your customers may need. You can grow your team and core in-house competencies at your own pace without being forced to turn down new business due to a lack of expertise or the absence of bandwidth.
Important aspects of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms include:
Major benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a seamless supplement to your in-house IT service team, responding to your direction, and invoices your firm instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent bills by the minute to minimize expenses.
- Extensive Service Documentation: Progent uses an advanced service documentation system to ensure that all services delivered are thoroughly documented. This makes it easy for your IT support organization to transfer account responsibilities to internal personnel when you have enough staff and relevant skill sets.
For a PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own name, download Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms.
- Safely Grow Your Service Business: You can easily and affordably take on more jobs outside your core fields of excellence and serve additional territories without assuming the risks associated with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Brand: You can improve your positioning as a full-spectrum network service provider by delivering more solutions to more customers using your own company name.
- Flesh Out Your Services Catalog: Progent can provide world-class support in a wide range of technologies and can act as a reliable resource for growing your IT service business.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable team of high-level IT experts ready to help, Progent can transition rapidly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 support so even the toughest issues get resolved promptly.
- Make Your Clients Satisfied: Satisfied clients stick. By teaming with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever forcing clients to seek expertise from other support firms.
- Online Technical Support Experts: For two decades, Progent has provided remote IT support ranging from Call Center support to high-level consulting. Efficient online service saves money while delivering fast results.
- Major Industry Certifications: Progent's IT experts have earned advanced certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, and other leading vendors. Progent's cybersecurity consultants hold advanced certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's industry certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Yonkers, New York Companies
Progent's nationwide roster of certified consultants and technical experts offers Yonkers, New York businesses a broad range of online consulting and debugging expertise. Practice areas offered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Firms in Yonkers, New York
For more details about Progent's consulting support for network service organizations in Yonkers, New York, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.