Enlarging your remote workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your New Orleans company to select the right technologies and follow best practices in creating and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent can provide support services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist New Orleans, Louisiana businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, security and compliance, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Setting up the physical and software infrastructure required to support an at-home workforce can be especially complicated if you must accommodate a mix of worker-owned equipment like desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from various vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's background providing remote help for both legacy and modern IT products in virtual office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with ready access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Services available from Progent to help you to create a productive work-at-home ecosystem include:
- VPN connectivity allows you to create a safe tunnel for authenticated at-home workers to access IT resources situated at your company datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can assist you to deploy and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing online VPN integration support. For businesses with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall consultants can help your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software for secure VPN connections for a wide selection of devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a telecommuter to see and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This provides network managers more control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and offers them a familiar work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewall services. Progent offers expert online support for integrating home routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting families and guests, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to access their router for work. This can create performance and cybersecurity problems. Progent can help you to mitigate these issues by providing services that include Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi access point setup help.
- Internet access solutions affect the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company data center. Business-critical applications might require backup Internet access in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide expertise for selecting service providers, picking sensible bandwidth and data volume packages, and integrating high-availability Internet connections. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To contact Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your New Orleans, Louisiana business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.