Progent's Consulting Expertise, Help Desk Call Center, and Ticketing for IT Service Providers in Newark
Progentís consulting support for network service firms in Newark New Jersey enables you to offer your customers Progent's consulting expertise and Help Desk Call Center support with your company's brand as a seamless augmentation of your in-house network services group. This can put you on the fast track to grow your client base, expand your service offerings, satisfy your customers, and improve your bottom line.
Progent's team of network infrastructure engineers, desktop integration and troubleshooting technicians, IT admins, and data security consultants have acted as transparent extensions to the IT staffs of some of the worldís largest IT service businesses. Progentís breadth and depth of expertise allows you to broaden the capabilities of your IT service practice, and Progentís close integration with your support team lets you promote and preserve your branding.
Progent is an IT support firm with 20 years of experience delivering remote consulting services to small and middle-size businesses. Progent is a Microsoft Certified Partner and has one of the biggest groups of Cisco-certified CCIE network engineers of any private computer services company in the world. Progent has provided remote IT assistance and advanced consulting to clients in every state in the U.S. (See recommendations from Progent's customers.)
Providing Progent's Support Services With Your Own Brand
Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations offers transparent resale to your clients of professional IT services. Progent bills your firm exclusively and performs under your direction to provide your clients consulting and support services under your branding. In addition, Progent offers a low-cost Off-hours Support Program for customers who need access to 24x7 technical support.
Help Desk and Ticketing for IT Service Firms
Ticketing is the enabling technology behind an efficient IT Call Center. But enterprise-grade ticketing platforms are not just costly to license and staff, but challenging to set up and manage. Small or niche IT support providers do not have the required resources. Progent's Help Desk and ticketing solution gives IT service firms a practical way to retain their company branding while providing their clients world-class desktop support backed by a best-of-breed ticketing platform and supplemented by rapid escalation to subject matter experts.
Features of Progent's Help Desk and Ticketing Solution for IT Service Organizations
Progent's Call Center and ticketing program for IT service firms takes advantage of Progent's sizable investments in advanced ticketing software, an online desktop support team, and a group of geographically dispersed subject matter experts (SMEs). You can utilize Progent's ticketing platform as a secure tenant or Progent can set up communications with your current ticketing system. The standard and optional features available with Progent's Service Desk and ticketing services allow your IT service firm to expand your support volume, the diversity of technologies your company can handle, the locations you can service, and your hours of availability.
Key features of Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution for IT support firms include:
For more information about Progent's Service Desk and ticketing solution, visit Help Desk and ticketing services for small businesses.
- Progent's online desktop service group provides Level 1 end user assistance with 1-hour service level agreement to begin work during normal work hours.
- Standard service times are from 5am to 7pm Pacific Standard Time, five days per week.
- Extended hours support is offered at extra cost.
- Optional on-premises support in major metros is available across the US at additional cost.
- You have complete control of your customers and invoicing.
- Your customers enter requests via your branded web portal, an 800 phone number, or by directing an email to your dedicated email address.
- Every client request automatically becomes an open request in the ticket system.
- Service tickets can be monitored and modified remotely until they are closed.
- Optional transfer of Level 2 and Level 3 issues to Progent's or to your subject matter experts.
Progent's Consulting for IT Service Providers
Progent's consulting for network service firms allows your support team to act as a sole point of contact for practically all IT guidance and troubleshooting your customers may require. You can build your team and core IT skills steadily without having to decline opportunities due to a gap in expertise or the absence of personnel.
Key features of Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Firms include:
Key benefits of Progent's Reseller Program for IT Service Providers include:
- Transparent Support: Progent acts as a transparent extension of your in-house IT service team, under your management, and invoices you instead of your client.
- By-the-Minute Billing: Progent charges on a per-minute basis to reign in costs.
- Extensive Service Reporting: Progent uses an enterprise-class documentation system to make sure all services performed are fully described. This allows your IT support organization to transfer service responsibilities to internal consultants once you have sufficient people and relevant technical skills.
For a printable PDF datasheet about Progent's program for reselling Progent's IT services under your own brand, download Progent's Reseller Program for Network Service Providers.
- Safely Grow Your IT Support Practice: You can quickly and affordably accept additional opportunities outside your main areas of expertise and open additional territories without exposure to the risks associated with expanding your head count too rapidly.
- Re-enforce Your Name: You can solidify your mind share as a full-spectrum network service firm by delivering more services to more clients using your own brand.
- Add to Your IT Support Portfolio: Progent offers world-class expertise in a broad range of technologies and can be a reliable resource for expanding your IT support operations.
- Fast Escalation: With a sizable team of senior IT experts available, Progent can escalate quickly from Tier 1 to Tier 3 services so even the most challenging problems can be handled promptly.
- Keep Your Clients Happy: Happy clients stick. By joining with Progent, you can continue delivering solutions without ever requiring clients to seek expertise from your competitors.
- Remote Support Experts: For 20 years, Progent has provided remote network support ranging from Call Center services to advanced consulting. Efficient remote support cuts costs and produces quick results.
- Top Industry Certifications: Progentís engineers have earned top certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, Apple, VMware, Citrix, Palo Alto Networks, and other technology leaders. Progent's cybersecurity experts have earned top certifications including CISSP-ISSAP, CISA, and GIAC. Find out more about Progent's certifications.
Progent's Practice Areas for Newark, New Jersey Organizations
Progent's veteran roster of certified engineers offers Newark, New Jersey companies a broad range of online technical guidance and debugging services. Areas of expertise offered under Progent's consulting program for network service firms include:
Find Out More Details About Progent's Reseller Support for Network Service Providers in Newark, New Jersey
For more information about Progent's consulting program for IT service organizations in Newark, New Jersey, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.