Progentís ProSight WAN Watch is a cloud-based network infrastructure management service that makes it easy and affordable for small and mid-sized businesses to map, monitor, optimize and troubleshoot their networking devices like routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers and other so-called "packet pushers" that constitute the heart of your network. Using state-of-the-art Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) technology, ProSight WAN Watch keeps network maps updated in real time, captures and manages the configuration of virtually all devices on your network, monitors performance, and generates alerts when issues are detected. By automating time-consuming management tasks, ProSight WAN Watch can shave hours off the drudgery of common procedures such as reconfiguring or expanding your network, finding appliances that require critical updates, or isolating performance bottlenecks.
If you use Progent's IT services team to manage or troubleshoot your network infrastructure, ProSight WAN Watch allows the experts at Progent's Technical Response Center (TRC) to view an accurate map of your complete network infrastructure and drill down to component details to resolve issues quickly. Whether you need to know which access point is being used by a smartphone or which switch a server is connected to, instant and accurate network mapping can save hours of support costs and network downtime. ProSight WAN Watch also integrates seamlessly with Progent's enterprise-class support system by synchronizing network alerts to TRC tickets, ensuring that any problems will be addressed quickly and resolved efficiently.
ProSight WAN Watch creates network maps in real time for performance management and troubleshooting
Features of ProSight WAN Watch
ProSight WAN Watch provides a wealth of features for delivering world-class network infrastructure RMM capabilities to small and mid-size organizations at an easily affordable price. These features cover network topology and asset inventory, configuration management, advanced network monitoring and alerts, troubleshooting, and performance analysis.
Understanding Network Infrastructure
ProSight WAN Watch provides best-of-breed visibility into network infrastructure with features that include automated topology mapping, device inventory, and network documentation plus filtered map searching, IP address management, and password management.
Infrastructure Monitoring and Tracking
- Automated Mapping is accomplished by gathering CDP and LLDP data along with forwarding tables to model a Layer 1 network diagram and building Layer 2 and Layer 3 visualizations from ARP tables, IP assignments, VLAN associations, and inferential algorithms. Accurate network maps can be created in minutes, changes are automatically added in real time, and maps can be exported and shared. ProSight WAN Watch can identify more than 7,000 different devices from over 230 manufacturers. Devices that can be monitored by WAN Watch include routers, switches, firewalls, Wi-Fi controllers, load balancers, packet processors, servers, Wi-Fi access points, workstations, phones, tablets, hubs, network storage, printers, copiers, hypervisors, virtual appliances, unmanaged switches, bridges, power supplies, telecommunications, and chassis.
- Inventory Automation collects detailed information on every device attached to a network. This includes device make and model, working status, IP addresses, and network associations. From the dashboard map you can drill down on any device to see a full profile as well as charts and graphs plus key performance indicators (KPIs).
ProSight WAN Watch automatically profiles and catalogs every device on a network
- IP Address Management eliminates manually maintained IP address inventory and device-by-device discovery by displaying all the IP addresses used in a selected subnet and the devices that use them.
- Password Management avoids the hassles associated with trying to remember or locate credentials for various network devices. ProSight WAN Watch allows you to enter device credentials one time. Passwords are then encrypted and securely stored and automatically authenticated on log-in.
ProSight WAN Watch continually monitors devices, services and network performance, automatically generates alerts when network health falls below defined thresholds, and collects and organizes meaningful data to help you maintain and optimize your network.
- Alerts notify specified personnel when WAN Watch detects issues such as devices going offline, traffic spikes, or packet errors. Dozens of preconfigured alerts are included and you can modify them or create custom alerts.
- Service Monitoring automatically detects the availability and status of critical services running across the network such as HTTP, MySQL, and Active Directory. Dozens of services are set up for monitoring out of the box, and you can define your own custom services. You can also drill down to see which services are running on a specific device and which ports are used. When a monitored service stops working, WAN Watch generates an alert so you can begin remediation immediately.
- Device-relevant Data allows WAN Watch dashboards to provide information appropriate for the devices being monitored, such as ink cartridge levels for a printer or remaining battery capacity for a UPS. Device-specific data can be detected for a broad range of computers and network appliances including virtual machines, Windows and Linux servers and endpoints, VMware hypervisors, printers, universal power supplies, stackable switches, wireless LAN controllers and Wi-Fi access points.
- Performance and Health Stats allow you to understand and optimize network performance by charting traffic flow, bandwidth availability and utilization, packet loss concentrations, and other key parameters. Per-minute statistics are collected for each interface and aggregated over devices, subnets, and VLAN networks to provide the information you need for effective load balancing, traffic shaping and capacity planning.
- Historic Performance Data are stored in the cloud indefinitely so you can detect performance trends for timeframes that can range from hours to years. A calendar picker makes it easy to select time intervals for troubleshooting, analysis, forensics, planning or reporting.
ProSight WAN Watch lets you pick any timeframe for analysis, troubleshooting, planning or reporting
A great benefit of ProSight WAN Watch is its ability to streamline the troubleshooting process. This directly cuts the cost of technical support and, more importantly, reduces network downtime.
Cloud-based Remote Monitoring and Management with Enterprise-class Security
- Network Evidence is a feature of the ProSight WAN Watch dashboard that displays where a device has been seen throughout the network. This allows you to avoid the time-consuming process of manually logging into each device and searching for an IP address.
- Pooled Debugging Data is another useful troubleshooting feature that automatically consolidates ARP tables, FDB tables, and listed routes. The addition of smart filters lets you quickly turn masses of raw data into useful intelligence. Pooled Debugging Data replaces the laborious process of using command line interfaces (CLIs) to query devices individually.
ProSight WAN Watch streamlines troubleshooting by consolidating and filtering debugging data
- Configuration Management and Analysis tools available with ProSight WAN Watch include automatic discovery of all networked devices, capture and documentation of all active configurations, and logging of configuration change history. You can recover older configurations with one click. In addition, device bandwidth and utilization charts simplify the process of correlating configuration changes to performance. This speeds up troubleshooting and provides valuable information for network optimization and capacity planning. ProSight WAN Watch also runs ongoing configuration analysis based on comparison to leading practices and identifies potential problems.
ProSight WAN Watch leverages cloud-based resources to minimize the cost and hassle of network monitoring and management. On-premises agent software collects device and performance data via standard communications protocols such as ICMP, MDNS, SMB, SNMP, SSH, Telnet, TFTP and UPnP. The gathered information is periodically sent to ProSight WAN Watch cloud servers using an SSL-encrypted web socket with certificate authentication. Device credentials and configuration data shared with ProSight WAN Watch are stored in the cloud using AES-128 encryption. No traffic content, such as email messages, can be read by the ProSight WAN Watch cloud servers, so your sensitive corporate and private data stay secure. The network diagrams, device profiles and visualizations of network data available via the ProSight WAN Watch dashboard are accessible to authorized users only via a secure login to a web browser.
ProSight WAN Watch servers are hosted in the Amazon cloud, which offers an abundance of security features such as electronic surveillance, multi-factor access control systems, 24x7 staffing by trained security guards, ISO 28001 and 9001 certifications, and regular SOC 1 audits. In comparison to an on-premises architecture, the SaaS model employed by ProSight WAN Watch significantly reduces the cost of setup and operations, avoids maintenance overhead, allows on-demand access to limitless storage and processing capacity, and delivers world-class levels of availability and recoverability.
Download Progent's ProSight WAN Watch: Network Infrastructure Remote Monitoring and Management Datasheet
To view or download Progent's ProSight WAN Watch infrastructure RMM services datasheet, click:
Progent's ProSight WAN Watch Infrastructure Monitoring Services Datasheet. (PDF - 88 KB)
How Progent Can Help You with ProSight WAN Watch
Progent can set up ProSight WAN Watch and use the platform for remotely monitoring and troubleshooting your network infrastructure. You can outsource all your network monitoring and management activities to Progent's experts or you can co-source these services by using Progent for occasional IT consulting and troubleshooting. Progent can provide high-level support for the network infrastructure, servers, virtual machines, endpoints, and services that can be monitored by ProSight WAN Watch. As an example, Progent maintains a large team of Cisco CCIE-certified network infrastructure consultants who can deliver online or onsite support for all of Cisco's network devices and management software. Progent can also provide the service of a certified VMware VCDX consultant to help you design, configure, manage and troubleshoot a vSphere-based virtualization solution.
With 20 years of background providing remote IT monitoring and management services across the U.S., and with a team of over 100 network consultants and subject matter experts, Progent has the breadth and depth of experience to make sure your ProSight WAN Watch deployment delivers maximum business value.
ProSight Network Audit Basic: Low-cost Network Health Audit with Active Directory (AD) Cleanup Report
ProSight WAN Watch is the remote monitoring and management tool that drives Progent's ProSight Network Audit Basic service. This fast and affordable network health review offers an unbiased assessment on how closely the current configuration of your essential network components follows leading practices. The audit comes with a valuable Active Directory (AD) Cleanup report to help you straighten out one of the most important and neglected areas of small businesses network management. The audit also includes one year of Progent's ProSight WAN Watch managed service. To find out more about ProSight Network Audit Basic, see ProSight Network Audit Basic.
Other ProSight Managed Services Offered by Progent
In addition to ProSight WAN Watch, Progent's ProSight line of infrastructure management services includes other low-cost remote monitoring and management services that cover various key facets of your information network including endpoint security, backup and disaster recovery, email content filtering, server and desktop monitoring, virtual machine hosting, and IT documentation management. Partnerships with top RMM technology providers allow Progent to offer small and medium-size businesses the advantages of the same cutting-edge monitoring and management technology used by major enterprises.
Managed services available from Progent include:
Download Progent's 10 Benefits of Managed IT Services White Paper
- ProSight Active Security Monitoring: Endpoint Protection and Ransomware Defense
ProSight Active Security Monitoring is an endpoint protection (EPP) service that utilizes next generation behavior machine learning technology to defend physical and virtual endpoints against new malware attacks like ransomware and email phishing, which easily escape traditional signature-based AV products. ProSight ASM protects local and cloud resources and provides a single platform to address the entire malware attack lifecycle including blocking, infiltration detection, mitigation, cleanup, and post-attack forensics. Top features include one-click rollback with Windows VSS and automatic system-wide immunization against newly discovered threats. Find out more about Progent's ProSight Active Security Monitoring (ASM) next-generation endpoint protection and ransomware recovery.
- ProSight Enhanced Security Protection: Endpoint Protection and Microsoft Exchange Email Filtering
ProSight Enhanced Security Protection managed services deliver affordable multi-layer security for physical servers and VMs, workstations, smartphones, and Microsoft Exchange. ProSight ESP utilizes contextual security and advanced machine learning for continuously monitoring and reacting to security threats from all attack vectors. ProSight ESP provides firewall protection, intrusion alarms, endpoint management, and web filtering via leading-edge tools incorporated within one agent accessible from a single control. Progent's data protection and virtualization experts can assist your business to plan and implement a ProSight ESP deployment that addresses your company's specific requirements and that helps you achieve and demonstrate compliance with government and industry information security standards. Progent will help you define and configure security policies that ProSight ESP will enforce, and Progent will monitor your network and react to alerts that call for immediate attention. Progent can also help you to install and test a backup and disaster recovery solution such as ProSight Data Protection Services so you can recover rapidly from a potentially disastrous security attack such as ransomware. Read more about Progent's ProSight Enhanced Security Protection unified physical and virtual endpoint protection and Microsoft Exchange email filtering.
- ProSight Data Protection Services: Managed Backup and Recovery
ProSight Data Protection Services provide small and mid-sized organizations a low cost and fully managed solution for secure backup/disaster recovery (BDR). Available at a low monthly cost, ProSight Data Protection Services automates your backup activities and enables rapid recovery of vital files, apps and virtual machines that have become lost or corrupted due to component failures, software bugs, disasters, human error, or malware attacks like ransomware. ProSight DPS can help you back up, retrieve and restore files, folders, applications, system images/, as well as Hyper-V and VMware virtual machine images/. Important data can be backed up on the cloud, to a local device, or to both. Progent's BDR specialists can deliver advanced expertise to set up ProSight DPS to to comply with government and industry regulatory requirements like HIPPA, FIRPA, PCI and Safe Harbor and, whenever necessary, can assist you to recover your critical information. Read more about ProSight Data Protection Services Managed Backup.
- ProSight Email Guard: Inbound and Outbound Spam Filtering and Data Leakage Protection
ProSight Email Guard is Progent's spam filtering service that uses the infrastructure of leading information security vendors to deliver web-based management and world-class security for your inbound and outbound email. The hybrid architecture of Progent's Email Guard integrates a Cloud Protection Layer with an on-premises security gateway device to provide complete defense against spam, viruses, Denial of Service (DoS) Attacks, DHAs, and other email-borne malware. The Cloud Protection Layer serves as a first line of defense and keeps the vast majority of threats from reaching your network firewall. This decreases your vulnerability to inbound threats and conserves system bandwidth and storage space. Email Guard's on-premises security gateway appliance adds a further level of analysis for inbound email. For outbound email, the local gateway provides AV and anti-spam filtering, policy-based Data Loss Prevention, and email encryption. The local security gateway can also assist Microsoft Exchange Server to track and protect internal email traffic that originates and ends within your security perimeter. For more details, see Email Guard spam and content filtering.
- ProSight LAN Watch: Server and Desktop Remote Monitoring
ProSight LAN Watch is Progentís server and desktop monitoring service that uses state-of-the-art remote monitoring and management (RMM) technology to keep your IT system running at peak levels by tracking the health of critical assets that power your information system. When ProSight LAN Watch uncovers an issue, an alert is sent immediately to your designated IT management staff and your Progent consultant so that any potential problems can be resolved before they can disrupt your network. Learn more details about ProSight LAN Watch server and desktop monitoring services.
- ProSight Virtual Hosting: Hosted Virtual Machines at Progent's Tier III Data Center
With Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting service, a small organization can have its critical servers and applications hosted in a protected Tier III data center on a fast virtual host configured and maintained by Progent's IT support professionals. Under Progent's ProSight Virtual Hosting service model, the customer retains ownership of the data, the operating system software, and the apps. Because the environment is virtualized, it can be moved easily to a different hosting solution without requiring a time-consuming and difficult configuration procedure. With ProSight Virtual Hosting, you are not locked into a single hosting provider. Learn more about ProSight Virtual Hosting services.
- ProSight IT Asset Management: Network Documentation Management
Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service is an IT infrastructure documentation management service that allows you to capture, maintain, find and protect information about your IT infrastructure, procedures, applications, and services. You can quickly find passwords or IP addresses and be warned about upcoming expirations of SSL certificates or domains. By updating and managing your IT infrastructure documentation, you can eliminate as much as half of time spent trying to find critical information about your IT network. ProSight IT Asset Management includes a centralized repository for holding and collaborating on all documents related to managing your business network like standard operating procedures and How-To's. ProSight IT Asset Management also supports advanced automation for collecting and relating IT data. Whether youíre planning improvements, performing regular maintenance, or responding to a crisis, ProSight IT Asset Management gets you the data you need when you need it. Find out more about Progent's ProSight IT Asset Management service.
To view a white paper explaining why managed services are quickly takingthe place of the traditional break/fix model of network support for small and mid-size companies, click:
10 Benefits of Managed IT Services. (PDF - 710 KB)
ProSight Network Audits
Progent's ProSight Network Audits are a fast and affordable way for small and mid-size organizations to get an unbiased assessment of the health of their IT system. Powered by a selection of the top remote monitoring and management (RMM) tools in the industry, and overseen by Progent's certified team of information technology professionals, ProSight Network Audits show you how well the configuration of your core network assets conform to best practices. The Basic and Advanced versions of ProSight Network Audit services are available at a low, one-time cost and provide immediate ROI like a cleaner Active Directory (AD) system. Both versions also include one year of state-of-the-art remote network monitoring and management (RMM). Advantages can include simpler management, better compliance with data security regulations, more efficient utilization of IT assets, quicker problem resolution, more reliable backup and recovery, and less downtime. See more information about ProSight Network Audits network infrastructure assessment.
The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report Service
The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report service is an affordable service centered on a phone discussion with a Progent information assurance consultant. The fact-finding interview is designed to evaluate your company's preparedness to defend against ransomware or recover rapidly after an assault by a ransomware variant such as Ryuk, WannaCry, MongoLock, or Locky. Progent will work with you personally to collect information concerning your current security profile and backup procedures, and Progent will then deliver a custom Basic Security and Best Practices Report detailing how you can follow industry best practices to deploy a cost-effective security and backup/recovery environment that minimizes your vulnerability to a ransomware attack and meets your business requirements. For details, see The ProSight Ransomware Preparedness Report.
Additional Value-priced Service Packages Available from Progent
Specially priced service bundles available from Progent to help you achieve and prove compliance with regulatory and industry security standards include security vulnerability assessment and stealth penetration testing. Progent also offers expert disaster recovery planning consulting and business continuity planning consulting to help ensure you can return to operations quickly in case of a catastrophic failure due to a natural disaster, fire, cyber attack, human error, equipment breakdown, or any other foreseeable disruptive event.
Contact Progent to Find Out More about ProSight WAN Watch RMM Services
For pricing information and to learn more about how ProSight WAN Watch services can cut management costs and increase network uptime and performance, call Progent at 800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.