Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a significant impact on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Belo Horizonte organization to pick the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and delivers maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging technical roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Configuring the network infrastructure needed for an at-home work environment can be especially challenging if you have to accommodate a mix of worker-owned equipment such as PCs and notebooks, routers, and wireless appliances from an assortment of manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering remote support for both legacy and current IT products in remote office venues enables you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary upgrades. Support services available from Progent to assist your company to implement a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity makes it possible to establish a safe tunnel for authenticated at-home employees to access IT resources situated at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to configure and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key network resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA experts can help your remote workers to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN connections for a wide selection of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a teleworker to view and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This gives network managers substantial control over the digital environment of at-home employees and ensures them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier online consulting for integrating home routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting the whole family and guests, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to access their router for work. This can create performance and security issues. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these problems by delivering services like Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the speed and availability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Mission-critical applications might require redundant Internet access in case the primary connection fails. Progent offers guidance for identifying Internet service providers, choosing sensible service offerings, and configuring redundant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.