Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company processes. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to plan, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Riverside company to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent offers services ranging from on demand expertise for helping you past challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Riverside, California companies to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A broad range of video conferencing products from leading technology companies support online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local users and telecommuters. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist you to maintain your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Riverside, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.