Expanding your telecommuter workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Sacramento company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Sacramento, California organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of video conferencing products from leading vendors support online meetings, video conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many companies use multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your current conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to configure and maintain Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for other video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities that include voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help your business to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Sacramento, California organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.