Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can help your Saddle Brook company to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Saddle Brook, New Jersey companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, helpdesk outsourcing, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure needed to support an at-home work environment can be particularly challenging if you have to manage a combination of worker-owned equipment like PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless APs from an assortment of vendors and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background providing remote support for both legacy as well as modern IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and offers fast access to expertise for implement essential upgrades. Services offered by Progent to help your company to create a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to establish a safe tunnel for authorized at-home workers to use IT resources located at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent's consultants can assist you to configure and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN connections for a broad range of devices such as Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a teleworker to see and interact with a data center PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures them a familiar experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers connect home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier online support for setting up home routers from all major vendors. See router configuration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by the whole family and visitors, are commonly used by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance as well as cybersecurity issues. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these issues by providing expertise like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless AP setup help.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Business-critical processes may require backup Internet connections in case the primary connection fails. Progent offers expertise for selecting ISPs, picking appropriate service offerings, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet access. Refer to Internet access solutions.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Saddle Brook, New Jersey organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.