Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on IT architecture, security, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Southlake company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers support services that go from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can assist Southlake, Texas organizations to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from leading technology companies enable virtual meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies use a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can help you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conversations, contacts, and information with features such as voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Southlake, Texas organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.