Expanding your remote workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, security, and company processes. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to design, configure, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Newark organization to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Newark, New Jersey companies to with any aspect of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations use a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to manage your existing conferencing environment and optimize the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for additional IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and content with capabilities that include video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Newark, New Jersey organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.