Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on network infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has two decades of background helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Sandy Springs organization to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Sandy Springs, Georgia businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required to support an at-home workforce can be particularly challenging if you must accommodate a mix of worker-owned hardware such as desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from various vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing remote help for both outdated as well as current IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for making essential updates. Services available from Progent to help you to create a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity allows you to create a secure connection for authorized remote workers to use IT assets located at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can assist your company to configure and maintain VPN access between your teleworkers and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software for secure VPN tunneling for a wide selection of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a telecommuter to see and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This gives IT managers substantial control over the digital environment of at-home employees and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops expertise.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier online consulting for configuring home routers from all major manufacturers. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting families and guests, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can create performance as well as security issues. Progent can assist businesses to mitigate these issues by providing expertise that include Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi wireless access point integration assistance.
- Internet access solutions affect the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Mission-critical processes may require backup Internet access in case the normal connection fails. Progent offers expertise for selecting Internet service providers, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume bundles, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet access. See Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter solution for your Sandy Springs, Georgia company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.