Enlarging your remote workforce can have a major impact on network infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has 20 years of background assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Sandy Springs company to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Sandy Springs, Georgia organizations to with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Help Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Configuring the network infrastructure required to support a remote workforce can be particularly complex if you must manage a combination of personal hardware such as desktop computers and notebooks, routers, and wireless APs from different vendors and with a variety of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background delivering online support for both legacy and modern IT products in remote office solutions enables you to make efficient use of your existing infrastructure and offers ready access to top-tire consultants for making essential upgrades. Services offered by Progent to help you to create a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology allows you to create a secure tunnel for authenticated remote workers to use IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can help your company to deploy and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your various IT resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For organizations using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA consultants can help your telecommuters to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide safe VPN tunneling for a broad range of devices such as Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms allow a teleworker to see and use a remote PC's desktop. This technology gives network managers significant control over the computing ecosystem of at-home employees and offers them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach home networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local Wi-Fi connectivity, and firewalls. Progent can provide expert remote consulting for integrating home routers from all major vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, often shared by families and guests, are frequently used by telecommuters to connect to their router for work. This can cause throughput as well as cybersecurity problems. Progent can help businesses to resolve these issues by delivering services like Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP integration assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the speed and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Line-of-business applications might demand redundant Internet access in case the normal connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for picking service providers, choosing sensible bandwidth and data volume bundles, and integrating high-availability Internet access. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient telecommuter environment for your Sandy Springs, Georgia company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.