Expanding your remote workforce can have a major effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Santa Monica organization to select the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in building and operating a secure virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging IT roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Santa Monica, California companies to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure needed to support a remote work environment can be especially complicated if you have to manage a mix of personal hardware such as desktop computers and notebooks, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different manufacturers and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing remote support for both outdated as well as current IT products in virtual office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary upgrades. Support services offered by Progent to assist your company to create a high-functioning telecommuting infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology makes it possible to establish a safe tunnel for authenticated at-home employees to use IT resources situated at your corporate data center or in a public cloud. Progent's consultants can help your company to deploy and manage VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing online VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can assist your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect client software to provide safe VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a telecommuter to view and use a remote PC's desktop. This technology provides network managers significant control over the digital environment of telecommuters and ensures them a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's virtual desktop services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers connect at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN connections, local wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent offers expert online consulting for deploying routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by an entire household and guests, are commonly utilized by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can cause performance and cybersecurity problems. Progent can help you to resolve these problems by delivering expertise like Cisco Aironet integration expertise, Cisco Meraki wireless installation consulting, and Ubiquiti Unifi WiFi AP setup assistance.
- Internet connectivity solutions affect the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate data center. Vital processes may demand redundant Internet connections in case the primary connection fails. Progent offers guidance for selecting ISPs, selecting sensible bandwidth and data volume packages, and integrating high-availability Internet access. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Santa Monica, California business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.