Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major impact on network infrastructure, security, and company workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to plan, deploy, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Sherman Oaks company to pick the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand expertise for getting you over occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Sherman Oaks, California businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable virtual discussions, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the engagement of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling app for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities that include video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for other Office 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
help you to tune your network infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing a productive telecommuter environment for your Sherman Oaks, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.