Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a major effect on IT architecture, security/compliance, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Shreveport organization to select the right tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual ecosystem for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you carry out business-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can assist Shreveport, Louisiana organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice expertise, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk services, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from major vendors support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent can assist you to maintain your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus editing and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help you to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Shreveport, Louisiana company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.