Expanding your remote workforce can have a major impact on network architecture, security, and company processes. Progent has two decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes to plan, deploy, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Stamford company to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers maximum value. Progent offers services that go from as-needed guidance for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Stamford, Connecticut companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing telecommuting ecosystem by delivering infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite users and at-home workers. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist you to manage your existing conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, network-based recording, plus revision and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as voice/video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to tune your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Stamford, Connecticut organization, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.