Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that incorporate at-home workers. Progent can help your Albany organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to leading practices in creating and maintaining a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for getting you over challenging technical bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Albany, New York businesses to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A broad range of video conferencing products from leading technology companies enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their various partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to maintain your existing conferencing environment and optimize the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that enables real-time presence, instant messaging, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote employees. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS and Mac devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support as many as 32 concurrent users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus revision and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Cisco Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as video conferencing, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams as well as for other Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging services for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing a productive work-from-home environment for your Albany, New York business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.