Enlarging your telecommuter workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, security/compliance, and corporate processes. Progent has two decades of experience helping SMBs to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT environments that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Denver company to select the appropriate technologies and follow best practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and delivers top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over challenging IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical initiatives.
Progent's consultants can help Denver, Colorado businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors enable online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist you to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Later versions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video calls. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support services for Webex and for other video conferencing solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as video conferencing, persistent chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Teams and for additional Office 365 products, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to tune your WAN infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Denver, Colorado company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.