Expanding your remote workforce can have a major effect on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, tune, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Leeds organization to pick the appropriate tools and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns top value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed guidance for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist Leeds, United Kingdom businesses to succeed with any facet of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, Help Desk services, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A broad range of voice/video conferencing products from major technology companies support online meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat, and content sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that supports presence, IM, voice and video conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can assist your company to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex as well as for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Teams and for additional Microsoft 365 apps, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
help you to optimize your WAN architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining an efficient work-from-home environment for your Leeds, United Kingdom business, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.