Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can help your Lexington-Fayette organization to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in creating and operating a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky organizations to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk augmentation, security monitoring, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for Teleworkers
Integrating the network infrastructure needed to support an at-home workforce can be particularly complex if you must manage a combination of worker-owned equipment like PCs and laptops, Internet routers, and wireless APs from an assortment of manufacturers and with a mix of operating systems and firmware releases. Progent's experience providing remote support for both legacy and current technologies in remote office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your existing infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for making necessary upgrades. Services offered by Progent to help you to implement a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to establish a safe tunnel for authenticated at-home workers to use IT resources located at your corporate datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can assist you to configure and manage VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can assist your telecommuters to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for safe VPN connections for a broad range of endpoint devices such as Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) platforms enable a teleworker to view and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This provides IT managers substantial control over the digital ecosystem of at-home employees and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI consulting.
- Routers attach home computer networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewalls. Progent can provide top-tier remote support for deploying home routers from a variety of manufacturers. See router integration services from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by an entire household and guests, are frequently utilized by at-home employees to connect to their router for work. This can cause throughput as well as security issues. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these problems by delivering expertise that include Cisco Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi installation expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi access point integration assistance.
- Internet access methods affect the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the company network. Line-of-business applications may demand redundant Internet access in the event the normal connection fails. Progent can provide guidance for selecting Internet service providers, choosing sensible bandwidth and data volume bundles, and integrating fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter solution for your Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.