Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to design, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT environments that support work-from-home employees. Progent can help your San Diego organization to select the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can assist San Diego, California companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-from-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, Call Desk outsourcing, data security, data protection solutions, and streamlined management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the network infrastructure needed for a remote work environment can be particularly complex if you have to manage a mix of personal hardware like PCs and notebooks, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different vendors and with a variety of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background providing online support for both legacy as well as current technologies in remote office venues enables you to make efficient use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to expertise for making necessary upgrades. Support services available from Progent to assist you to create a productive work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity makes it possible to establish a secure connection for authenticated remote employees to access IT resources situated at your company data center or in a public cloud. Progent can assist your company to configure and maintain VPN access between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing remote VPN configuration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA Firewall consultants can assist your at-home workers to utilize Cisco's popular AnyConnect software for secure VPN connections for a wide range of endpoint devices including Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure products allow a telecommuter to view and use a remote computer's desktop. This technology gives network managers significant control over the computing environment of telecommuters and offers them a consistent and more productive experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect at-home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN connections, local wireless networks, and firewall services. Progent offers top-tier remote support for setting up routers from a range of manufacturers. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically shared by the whole family and guests, are commonly utilized by telecommuters to access their router for work. This can create throughput and cybersecurity problems. Progent can help businesses to mitigate these problems by providing expertise like Aironet integration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki wireless deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP integration assistance.
- Internet access methods affect the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate data center. Vital processes might demand backup Internet access in case the primary connection fails. Progent offers expertise for selecting ISPs, selecting sensible service packages, and setting up fault-tolerant Internet connections. Refer to Internet access integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your San Diego, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.