Enlarging your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on IT infrastructure, security/compliance, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background assisting businesses of all sizes to design, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can help your St. Louis company to pick the right technologies and adhere to best practices in building and operating a secure virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes collaboration and delivers maximum value. Progent can provide services ranging from as-needed guidance for helping you over occasional IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical tasks.
Progent can assist St. Louis, Missouri companies to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, data security, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for Telecommuters
Configuring the network infrastructure required to support an at-home workforce can be especially complex if you must accommodate a combination of personal hardware like desktop computers and laptops, routers, and Wi-Fi appliances from different manufacturers and with a mix of OS software and firmware releases. Progent's background delivering remote help for both legacy and modern technologies in remote office solutions enables you to make cost-effective use of your available infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for making necessary updates. Support services available from Progent to help your company to implement a high-functioning work-at-home infrastructure include:
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connectivity allows you to establish a safe tunnel for authenticated at-home workers to access IT assets located at your company data center or in the cloud. Progent can help your company to deploy and manage VPN connections between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing remote VPN integration consulting. For organizations with Cisco's ASA security appliances, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA Firewall experts can help your at-home workers to set up Cisco's popular AnyConnect software to provide secure VPN connections for a wide selection of devices including Microsoft Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products enable a telecommuter to see and interact with a data center computer's desktop. This technology gives network managers substantial control over the computing environment of at-home employees and ensures them a familiar work experience. Progent's virtual desktop consulting services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier online consulting for deploying home routers from all major vendors. See router integration services from Cisco-certified consultants.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, often shared by an entire household and visitors, are commonly used by telecommuters to connect to their Internet router for work. This can cause performance and security problems. Progent can help you to mitigate these issues by delivering services that include Aironet integration consulting, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless AP integration assistance.
- Internet access solutions impact the performance and availability of connections between telecommuters and the company network. Mission-critical applications may demand redundant Internet connections in the event the normal connection breaks. Progent offers guidance for picking Internet service providers, choosing appropriate service packages, and configuring redundant Internet connections. Refer to Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Support Services
To contact Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your St. Louis, Missouri business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.