Expanding your at-home workforce may have a significant impact on IT architecture, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that support at-home workers. Progent can assist your Columbus company to pick the right tools and adhere to best practices in building and operating a safe virtual office solution for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns top business value. Progent offers support services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional IT roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Columbus, Ohio businesses to with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk services, endpoint security, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from major technology companies enable virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite workers and at-home workers. Many companies utilize a mix of products to accommodate their various partners and customers. Progent can help your organization to maintain your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and enhance the experience of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications platform that enables presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the seamless integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to accommodate your at-home workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing granular content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for future reference. To learn more about Progent's consulting services for Webex and for other video conferencing products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as IP voice and video calling, persistent chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home environment for your Columbus, Ohio company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.