Enlarging your at-home workforce can have a major effect on IT architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, tune, and debug IT environments that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Thousand Oaks company to select the right tools and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns top value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Thousand Oaks, California organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-performing work-at-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud connectivity, Call Desk augmentation, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Video Conferencing for Teleworkers
A wide selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and teleworkers. Many organizations use multiple products to meet the needs of their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can assist your organization to manage your current voice/video conferencing environment and enhance the engagement of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that enables real-time presence, IM, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the skills of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration services.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, refer to Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing granular content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus editing and playback for training. For details about Progent's consulting services for Cisco Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, visit Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include voice/video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams as well as for additional Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide configuration and debugging expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Thousand Oaks, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.