Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on network architecture, cybersecurity, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Tacoma company to select the appropriate tools and follow best practices in building and operating a safe virtual ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates collaboration and returns top business value. Progent can provide services ranging from on demand guidance for helping you over challenging IT roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Tacoma, Washington organizations to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, helpdesk augmentation, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide range of video conferencing platforms from major vendors enable online meetings, video conferencing, chat sessions, and screen/content sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to meet the needs of their different partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to manage your current conferencing environment and enhance the productivity of your at-home employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to set up and maintain Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone app for iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime runs on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime support up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides online conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based capture, plus revision and playback for training. To learn more about Progent's support services for Webex as well as for additional IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features such as voice/video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's support services for Teams and for other Microsoft 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can provide integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
assist you to optimize your WAN infrastructure to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient work-from-home solution for your Tacoma, Washington company, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.