Enlarging your remote workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background assisting SMBs to plan, configure, administer, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can help your Midtown Manhattan organization to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and delivers top value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging technical bottlenecks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Midtown Manhattan, New York businesses to succeed with any aspect of creating a high-functioning work-at-home environment by delivering network infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud connectivity, helpdesk augmentation, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and centralized management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and screen sharing for both local workers and telecommuters. Many companies use a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can assist you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your remote employees.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help your company to configure and manage Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video phone platform for iOS and Mac computers and smartphones. FaceTime runs over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current editions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. For details about Progent's support expertise for Webex and for additional video conferencing products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features that include video conferencing, threaded chat, plus data sharing. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Microsoft Teams as well as for other Office 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and managing an efficient telecommuter environment for your Midtown Manhattan, New York business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.