Expanding your remote workforce may have a significant effect on network architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has two decades of background helping SMBs to plan, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Midtown Manhattan organization to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in building and operating a secure virtual office ecosystem for teleworkers that facilitates collaboration and returns maximum value. Progent can provide support services that go from on demand guidance for getting you past challenging technical roadblocks to full project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical tasks.
Progent can help Midtown Manhattan, New York organizations to with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-from-home environment by delivering infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, helpdesk services, security monitoring, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide range of video conferencing products from leading technology companies support online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both local users and teleworkers. Many companies utilize a mix of conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent's communications experts can help you to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the engagement of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular unified communications product that supports presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to configure and manage Skype for Business client software to support your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, refer to Skype for Business consulting services.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video phone platform for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's consulting services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for most desktop or mobile devices. Delivered via Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Webex as well as for other IP video products from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with features such as voice/video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. For details about Progent's consulting services for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting services for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to optimize your network infrastructure to host them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining an efficient work-from-home solution for your Midtown Manhattan, New York business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.