Expanding your remote workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of background helping small and mid-size businesses to design, configure, manage, optimize, and debug IT networks that support work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Wichita organization to pick the appropriate technologies and follow leading practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office ecosystem for telecommuters that promotes teamwork and returns top value. Progent can provide services that go from on demand expertise for helping you past occasional technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management to help you successfully complete mission-critical tasks.
Progent can assist Wichita, Kansas organizations to succeed with any facet of creating a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud connectivity, Help Desk services, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Network Infrastructure for a Remote Workforce
Integrating the physical and software infrastructure required to support a remote work environment can be especially complex if you must manage a mix of worker-owned hardware such as PCs and notebooks, Internet routers, and wireless appliances from an assortment of vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's experience delivering remote help for both legacy and modern IT products in remote office venues allows you to make cost-effective use of your available network infrastructure and provides you with fast access to top-tire consultants for implement essential upgrades. Services offered by Progent to assist your company to implement a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network technology makes it possible to establish a secure connection for authenticated remote employees to use IT resources situated at your corporate datacenter or in the cloud. Progent can assist you to deploy and maintain VPN connections between your at-home workforce and your key IT resources by providing online VPN integration support. For businesses using Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco-certified ASA consultants can help your remote workers to utilize Cisco's AnyConnect software for safe VPN connections for a wide range of devices including Windows, Mac, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) products allow an at-home worker to see and interact with a remote computer's desktop. This provides network managers significant control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and offers them a familiar experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop support and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI expertise.
- Routers connect home networks to the Internet and typically support VPN tunnels, home wireless connectivity, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier remote support for integrating routers from a variety of vendors. See router configuration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wi-Fi networks, typically supporting an entire household and visitors, are frequently used by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can create performance and security issues. Progent can help you to resolve these problems by providing expertise like Cisco Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco-certified Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti wireless AP integration help.
- Internet connectivity methods affect the performance and reliability of connections between at-home workers and the corporate network. Business-critical processes might demand redundant Internet connections in the event the primary connection fails. Progent offers expertise for selecting Internet service providers, picking appropriate service bundles, and setting up redundant Internet access. See Internet connectivity integration services.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
To contact Progent about creating and managing a productive work-from-home solution for your Wichita, Kansas business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.