Expanding your at-home workforce can have a major effect on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to design, deploy, administer, optimize, and debug IT networks that incorporate a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Dallas organization to pick the right tools and follow leading practices in building and operating a safe virtual solution for telecommuters that facilitates teamwork and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for getting you past occasional technical bottlenecks to full project management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Dallas, Texas companies to with any facet of building a high-functioning work-at-home ecosystem by providing infrastructure configuration services, IP voice troubleshooting, video conferencing integration, collaboration platform customization and training, cloud integration, helpdesk services, endpoint security, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Video Conferencing for At-Home Workers
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support virtual discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen/content sharing for both onsite users and telecommuters. Many organizations use multiple conferencing products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can assist you to manage your existing conferencing ecosystem and optimize the productivity of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading communications product that enables presence, IM, voice and video calling and conferencing as well as the transparent integration of these functions within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 productivity software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to deploy and maintain Skype for Business clients to accommodate your at-home employees. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business consulting experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling app for compatible iOS and macOS computers and smartphones. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer versions of FaceTime support as many as 32 simultaneous users for video sessions. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports online conferencing for most computing devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex services include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that incorporate rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session capture, plus revision and playback for training. For details about Progent's support services for Webex and for additional IP video solutions from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a portal for conversations, contacts, and information with capabilities such as IP voice and video calling, threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support expertise for Teams as well as for additional Microsoft 365 products, visit Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and debugging expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help you to tune your WAN architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Dallas, Texas business, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.