Expanding your telecommuter workforce may have a major effect on IT infrastructure, security, and corporate workflows. Progent has 20 years of background helping SMBs to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that incorporate work-from-home employees. Progent can assist your Honolulu company to select the appropriate tools and follow leading practices in building and maintaining a secure virtual solution for telecommuters that promotes collaboration and returns maximum business value. Progent offers support services that go from on demand guidance for helping you past challenging technical roadblocks to comprehensive project management or co-management to help you carry out mission-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Honolulu, Hawaii companies to with any aspect of building a high-functioning telecommuting environment by providing infrastructure design and configuration services, VoIP PBX expertise, video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, cloud integration, Help Desk outsourcing, cybersecurity, data protection solutions, and unified management.
Voice/Video Conferencing for Remote Workers
A wide selection of video conferencing platforms from leading vendors support virtual meetings, video and voice conferencing, chat sessions, and content sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many organizations utilize a mix of products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can assist your organization to maintain your existing voice/video conferencing environment and optimize the experience of your remote workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications product that supports presence, instant messaging, audio and video conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent can provide the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can assist you to set up and manage Skype for Business client software to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, see Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Current versions of FaceTime allow as many as 32 simultaneous users for voice/video calls. For details about Progent's support services for Apple FaceTime, visit Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center supports remote conferencing for virtually all desktop or mobile devices. Offered via Cisco's Webex Cloud platform, Webex capabilities include sharing specific content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for other IP video products from Cisco, refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a portal for conferencing, contacts, and information with capabilities such as video calling, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for additional Office 365 apps, see Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver configuration and troubleshooting expertise for these conferencing platforms and
help your business to tune your network architecture to host them.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Support Services
To get in touch with Progent about building and managing a productive telecommuter solution for your Honolulu, Hawaii company, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.