Expanding your at-home workforce may have a major impact on network infrastructure, cybersecurity, and company culture. Progent has two decades of experience assisting businesses of all sizes to design, deploy, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot IT networks that support a remote workforce. Progent can assist your Napa company to select the appropriate tools and follow best practices in creating and maintaining a safe virtual office solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers top value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed expertise for getting you over challenging IT bottlenecks to full project management or co-management to help you successfully complete business-critical initiatives.
Progent can help Napa, California companies to succeed with any facet of building a high-performing telecommuting environment by delivering network infrastructure design and configuration services, IP voice expertise, voice/video conferencing support, collaboration platform selection and deployment, public cloud integration, Call Desk services, cybersecurity, backup/restore solutions, and streamlined management.
Video Conferencing for Telecommuters
A broad selection of voice/video conferencing products from leading vendors enable online discussions, video and voice conferencing, chat, and screen sharing for both local workers and teleworkers. Many organizations use multiple products to accommodate their different partners and customers. Progent can assist your organization to manage your existing voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your at-home workforce.
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's leading unified communications platform that enables presence, instant messaging, audio and video calling and conferencing plus the transparent integration of these capabilities within Office desktop and Microsoft 365 applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Progent offers the skills of Microsoft-certified specialists who can help your company to set up and manage Skype for Business clients to support your remote workforce. To learn more about Progent's consulting expertise for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration experts.
- FaceTime is Apple's multiuser video calling platform for compatible iOS, iPadOS, iPod and macOS devices. FaceTime works on Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections. Newer editions of FaceTime allow up to 32 concurrent users for video sessions. For details about Progent's support services for FaceTime, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually all computing devices. Offered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex services include sharing specific content or computer screens, presentations that embed rich media such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, session recording, plus editing and playback for future reference. For details about Progent's consulting expertise for Webex and for other IP video solutions from Cisco, see Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's follow-up for Skype for Business. Teams acts as a hub for conferencing, contacts, and content with capabilities such as voice/video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus data sharing. To learn more about Progent's support services for Microsoft Teams and for other Microsoft 365 products, refer to Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Other Voice/Video Conferencing Apps supported by Progent's conferencing experts include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can deliver integration and troubleshooting expertise for these products and
assist your business to optimize your network architecture to run them.
Contact Progent for At-Home Worker Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about creating and maintaining a productive work-from-home environment for your Napa, California business, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.