Enlarging your telecommuter workforce can have a significant impact on network architecture, security, and corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping SMBs to plan, configure, administer, tune, and troubleshoot IT networks that support at-home workers. Progent can help your Sherman Oaks company to pick the right technologies and follow best practices in building and maintaining a safe virtual solution for teleworkers that promotes teamwork and delivers top business value. Progent offers services ranging from as-needed expertise for helping you over occasional technical roadblocks to full project management to help you carry out business-critical tasks.
Progent's consultants can help Sherman Oaks, California businesses to succeed with any aspect of building a high-functioning work-at-home environment by providing infrastructure configuration services, VoIP PBX troubleshooting, video conferencing support, collaboration platform customization and training, public cloud integration, helpdesk outsourcing, security and compliance, data protection solutions, and centralized management.
Infrastructure for an At-Home Workforce
Configuring the physical and software infrastructure needed for an at-home workforce can be especially complex if you must accommodate a combination of personal equipment like desktop computers and laptops, Internet routers, and Wi-Fi APs from different vendors and with a mix of operating systems and firmware levels. Progent's background providing online support for both legacy as well as modern technologies in virtual office solutions allows you to make efficient use of your available infrastructure and offers fast access to top-tire consultants for implement necessary updates. Support services offered by Progent to assist your company to implement a high-functioning telecommuting ecosystem include:
- Virtual Private Network connectivity allows you to establish a safe tunnel for authorized remote workers to access IT assets located at your company datacenter or in a public cloud. Progent can help your company to deploy and manage VPN access between your teleworkers and your various network resources by providing remote VPN integration support. For organizations with Cisco's ASA firewalls, Progent's Cisco ASA experts can help your telecommuters to set up Cisco's AnyConnect client software for safe VPN connections for a broad selection of endpoint devices such as Windows, macOS, Apple iOS, Linux, and Google Android.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure platforms allow a teleworker to see and interact with a remote PC's desktop. This provides network managers substantial control over the digital ecosystem of telecommuters and ensures remote users a consistent and more productive work experience. Progent's VDI services include Windows Remote Desktop integration and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops VDI solutions.
- Routers attach at-home computer networks to the Internet and support VPN tunnels, local Wi-Fi networks, and firewall services. Progent can provide top-tier remote consulting for deploying home routers from a variety of vendors. See router integration support from Cisco-certified experts.
- Home Wireless networks, typically supporting the whole family and visitors, are frequently utilized by telecommuters to access their Internet router for work. This can cause performance and security issues. Progent can assist businesses to resolve these problems by providing expertise that include Aironet configuration expertise, Cisco Meraki WiFi deployment expertise, and Ubiquiti WiFi AP setup assistance.
- Internet access methods impact the speed and reliability of connections between telecommuters and the corporate network. Mission-critical applications might demand redundant Internet connections in the event the primary connection breaks. Progent can provide guidance for picking ISPs, choosing appropriate service bundles, and configuring redundant Internet connections. See Internet connectivity solutions.
Contact Progent for Telecommuter Expertise
To get in touch with Progent about building and maintaining a productive telecommuter solution for your Sherman Oaks, California organization, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.