Adding to your home-based workforce can have a major impact on IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, and your corporate culture. Progent has 20 years of experience helping small and mid-size businesses to plan, deploy, optimize, administer, and debug network environments that support remote workers. Progent can help your company to select the appropriate technologies and adhere to best practices in creating and supporting a safe virtual ecosystem that facilitates teamwork and gives maximum value.
Progent offers remote IT services that range from as-needed support for helping you past occasional IT bottlenecks to comprehensive project management for successfully completing business-critical initiatives.
Voice/Video Conferencing for an At-Home Workforce
A wide range of voice/video conferencing platforms from major vendors support online meetings, video conferencing, voice calls, chat, and content sharing for both local users and at-home workers. Many organizations utilize multiple products to meet the needs of their various partners and clients. Progent can help you manage your current voice/video conferencing ecosystem and optimize the experience of your remote workforce.
Contact Progent for Remote Workforce Expertise
- Skype for Business is Microsoft's popular communications platform that supports real presence, IM, audio and video conferencing and calling as well as the seamless integration of these functions within Office desktop and Office 365 applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook. Progent offers the expertise of Microsoft-certified consultants who can help you set up and manage Skype for Business clients to support your at-home workforce. For details about Progent's support services for Skype for Business, visit Skype for Business integration consulting.
- FaceTime is Apple's group video calling service for compatible iOS, iPad, iPod, and Mac devices. FaceTime works over Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections on compatible iOS or iPad devices. Newer versions of FaceTime support up to 32 simultaneous users for video calls. To learn about Progent's support for FaceTime and other popular Apple apps, see Progent's FaceTime configuration expertise.
- Webex Meeting Center provides remote conferencing for virtually any desktop or mobile device. Delivered through Cisco's Webex Cloud, Webex capabilities include sharing discrete content or screens, presentations that embed rich media including Microsoft PowerPoint and Flash videos, network-based recording, plus editing and playback for future reference and training. Refer to Progent's Webex Meeting Center support services.
- Teams is Microsoft's next-generation replacement for Skype for Business. Teams provides a hub for conversations, contacts, and content with features that include IP voice and video conferencing, persistent threaded chat, plus file sharing. See Progent's Microsoft Teams consulting services.
- Additional Voice/Video Conferencing Platforms supported by Progent include Google Meet, Amazon Chime, Zoom, and Slack. Progent can help you solidify up your WAN infrastructure to support these solutions and provide configuration and troubleshooting expertise.
To find out more about how Progent can help you create an at-home workforce solution, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.