As the industry's leader in networking solutions, Cisco offers the most extensive line of appliances and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to deliver highly secure, scalable, value-added multimedia services. Progent's Cisco- Certified engineers have experience addressing the unique requirements of Internet Service Providers by assisting service providers to architect, implement, and maintain fault-tolerant, expandable network solutions suitable for public network applications.
Services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco networking professionals include:
- Plan and implement Internet Service Provider infrastructure that minimizes equipment and operating expense and simplifies system administration
- Configure and maintain high-end ATM and MPLS service aggregation solutions offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large customer populations
- Handle the transparent cutover between backbone providers and configure peering and BGP mechanisms
- Assist in deploying Cisco's software management solutions, upgrade IOS software configurations, cooperate with Cisco staff support experts in identifying and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software bugs, and performing migrations of appliances and interfaces
- Develop custom system and bandwidth tracking applications for client bill back
- Build network monitoring platforms that rapidly detect and block the impacts of Distributed Denial of Service assaults
- Design and integrate metro network configurations and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Assist with expanding and administration of metropolitan wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) enables ISPs to build intelligent networks that deliver a broad selection of services over one infrastructure. This economical solution can be deployed seamlessly across any in-place environment, such as IP, ATM, or Ethernet. Since Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from connectivity technologies, customers with various access links can be combined on an MPLS edge without changing their current environments.
Integration of MPLS application components such as Layer 3 VPNs, Layer 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 allows the development of fast, expandable, and secure networks that ensure Service Level Agreements.
ISPs can accelerate their time to profitability by as much as 25% and achieve an additional 50% of bandwidth availability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than only providing the baseline functions of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE engineers can help Internet service providers with the planning, configuration, deployment, and provisioning of large public network environments that derive all the benefits of MPLS to optimize performance, deliver protected connectivity, and meet service level agreements.
To find out more information about Progent's professional support for Cisco networking products, select a subject:
In order to get in touch with Progent about professional assistance for Cisco networking, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.