As the world's leader in networking solutions, Cisco offers the most extensive range of hardware, software, and technologies for allowing ISPs to deliver safe, scalable, feature-rich voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco- Certified network engineers have extensive backgrounds addressing the unique requirements of Internet Service Providers by helping them to design, deploy, and maintain fault-tolerant, scalable systems appropriate for public network environments.
Services available to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified engineers include:
- Design and deploy ISP infrastructure that minimizes equipment and support costs and simplifies system support
- Set up and troubleshoot high-end ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive client bases
- Handle the seamless cutover between backbones and configure peering and BGP solutions
- Assist in deploying Cisco's network control solutions, upgrade Cisco IOS software configurations, cooperate with Cisco staff support experts in isolating and obtaining resolutions to sophisticated software bugs, and performing upgrades and relocations of appliances and interfaces
- Create custom system and usage accounting applications for client billing
- Build network management engines that quickly identify and defend against the damage of Distributed Denial of Service assaults
- Plan and configure metro network configurations and distributed POPs
- Assist with expanding and managing of metropolitan wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS MPLS
Cisco IOS MPLS enables service providers to build smart environments that support a wide selection of services over a single infrastructure. This economical technology can be integrated transparently over any in-place infrastructure, such as IP, Frame Relay, or 10BASE-T. Since Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from access technologies, subscribers with differing access interfaces can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their current environments.
Combining MPLS application pieces such as MPLS VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, MPLS QoS, GMPLS, and IPV6 allows the creation of fast, expandable, and protected networks that ensure SLAs.
ISPs can accelerate their time to break even by as much as 25% and achieve an additional 50% of bandwidth capability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than merely providing the conventional functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consultants can help Internet service providers with the design, configuration, implementation, and management of shared public network environments that take full advantage of Cisco's MPLS to maximize throughput, provide protected connectivity, and comply with service level agreements.
To see additional information concerning Progent's professional expertise for Cisco products, select a subject:
In order to get in touch with Progent about engineering assistance for Cisco technology, phone 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.