As the world's leader in IP networking products, Cisco provides the most comprehensive range of devices and technologies for enabling ISPs to sell safe, scalable, value-added voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Premier consultants have extensive backgrounds serving the unique requirements of Internet Service Providers by assisting them to architect, deploy, and support high-availability, scalable network solutions appropriate for shared public network environments.
Consulting services offered to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking professionals include:
- Plan and deploy Internet Service Provider infrastructure that minimizes capital and support costs and simplifies network administration
- Set up and maintain high-end ATM and MPLS service aggregation solutions providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive client bases
- Manage the seamless switchover between backbone providers and configure peering and BGP solutions
- Help in deploying Cisco's network control tools, upgrade IOS software implementations, cooperate with Cisco internal engineers in isolating and resolving sophisticated software problems, and executing migrations of appliances and interfaces
- Design specialized system and usage accounting solutions for client bill back
- Build system monitoring engines that rapidly detect and block the impacts of DoS attacks
- Design and configure metropolitan network configurations and distributed POPs
- Help with scaling and administration of metropolitan wireless mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Software MPLS
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching allows Internet Service Providers to build smart networks that deliver a wide range of services over a single system. This cost-effective technology can be integrated seamlessly over any existing infrastructure, such as internet protocol, Frame Relay, or 10BASE-T. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is independent of access technologies, subscribers with differing connectivity links can be combined on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their current systems.
Integration of MPLS application pieces such as layers 3 and 2 VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 protocol enables the creation of fast, expandable, and secure network environments that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
ISPs can accelerate their time to profitability by up to 25% and achieve an additional 50% of bandwidth availability by deploying MPLS VPNs, MPLS QoS, and MPLS TE rather than only providing the conventional connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco CCIE consultants can assist service providers with the design, configuration, deployment, and support of intelligent public network solutions that take full advantage of MPLS to optimize performance, provide protected connectivity, and comply with service level agreements.
To learn additional details about Progent's professional expertise for Cisco networking products, choose a topic:
In order to get in touch with Progent about engineering expertise for Cisco products, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.