As the market's leader in IP networking solutions, Cisco provides the most complete range of hardware, software, and technologies for allowing Internet Service Providers to sell safe, scalable, feature-rich mixed media services. Progent's Cisco- Certified engineers have experience serving the unique requirements of ISPs by helping them to design, deploy, and support fault-tolerant, expandable systems suitable for public network environments.
Services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco-certified engineers include:
- Design and deploy ISP network that lowers capital and operating expense and simplifies system support
- Configure and maintain high-end ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large customer populations
- Manage the seamless cutover between backbones and configure peering and Border Gateway Protocol mechanisms
- Assist in deploying Cisco's software control tools, upgrade IOS software configurations, cooperate with Cisco staff engineers in identifying and resolving sophisticated software bugs, and performing upgrades and relocations of devices and interfaces
- Develop specialized network management and bandwidth accounting solutions for customer bill back
- Build system monitoring mechanisms that rapidly identify and block the damage of DoS assaults
- Design and configure metro network configurations and distributed Points of Presence
- Assist with scaling and managing of metro wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS Software MPLS allows ISPs to implement intelligent networks that deliver a wide selection of functions over a single system. This economical solution can be integrated transparently across any in-place environment, such as IP, Frame Relay, or Ethernet. Since Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from access protocols, subscribers with differing connectivity links can be aggregated on an MPLS edge without modifying their current environments.
Combining Multiprotocol Label Switching application pieces including MPLS VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 allows the development of fast, expandable, and secure networks that ensure SLAs.
ISPs can accelerate their time to profitability by as much as a quarter and achieve an extra 50% of bandwidth availability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS QoS, and MPLS Traffic Engineering as opposed to only providing the conventional connectivity of VPNs. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consultants can help Internet service providers with the planning, configuration, implementation, and provisioning of large public network environments that derive all the benefits of Cisco's MPLS to optimize bandwidth, deliver protected connectivity, and comply with service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To see more information about Progent's consulting help for Cisco technology, select a topic:
If you wish to ask Progent about engineering help for Cisco networking, phone 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.