As the world's leader in networking products, Cisco offers the most comprehensive line of appliances and technologies for allowing ISPs to sell highly secure, scalable, value-added voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco- Premier network consultants have experience serving the special needs of Internet Service Providers by helping them to architect, implement, and support fault-tolerant, expandable systems appropriate for public network environments.
Consulting services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco-certified experts include:
- Plan and implement Internet Service Provider network that lowers capital and support expense and streamlines network administration
- Set up and troubleshoot advanced ATM and MPLS service aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive customer bases
- Handle the seamless cutover between backbone providers and configure peering and BGP solutions
- Help in install Cisco's network management solutions, update Cisco IOS software configurations, work with Cisco internal support experts in isolating and resolving complex software problems, and performing upgrades and relocations of equipment and interfaces
- Design specialized network management and bandwidth accounting solutions for customer billing
- Build network monitoring platforms that quickly identify and block the impacts of Distributed Denial of Service assaults
- Design and integrate metropolitan network configurations and distributed POPs
- Assist with scaling and administration of metro Wi-Fi mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS MPLS allows ISPs to build smart networks that deliver a broad selection of functions over a single infrastructure. This cost-effective technology can be deployed seamlessly across any existing environment, such as internet protocol, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Since MPLS is independent of access protocols, customers with differing access interfaces can be combined on an MPLS edge without modifying their current systems.
Integration of Multiprotocol Label Switching application pieces including layers 3 and 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, QoS, Generalized MPLS (GMPLS), and IPV6 allows the development of high-performance, expandable, and secure network environments that ensure SLAs.
Internet service providers can accelerate their time to profitability by as much as 25% and achieve an additional 50% of throughput availability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than only installing the baseline functions of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE consultants can assist service providers with the planning, configuration, deployment, and provisioning of intelligent public network solutions that take full advantage of MPLS technology to maximize bandwidth, provide safe connectivity, and meet service level agreements.
To see additional information concerning Progent's engineering expertise for Cisco products, pick a topic:
To contact Progent about consulting help for Cisco networking, phone 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.