As the market's number one source of networking products, Cisco offers the most comprehensive range of devices and technologies for enabling ISPs to deliver safe, scalable, feature-rich voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco- Certified engineers have extensive backgrounds serving the unique needs of Internet Service Providers by helping service providers to design, implement, and maintain high-availability, expandable network solutions suitable for public network applications.
Services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking experts include:
- Design and implement ISP network that minimizes capital and support costs and streamlines network management
- Set up and troubleshoot advanced ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to extensive client bases
- Manage the seamless switchover between backbone providers and configure peering and Border Gateway Protocol solutions
- Assist in install Cisco's network control solutions, upgrade IOS software implementations, work with Cisco staff support experts in identifying and resolving complex software bugs, and executing migrations of appliances and interfaces
- Design custom system and bandwidth tracking solutions for client bill back
- Implement system management platforms that rapidly identify and block the impacts of DDoS attacks
- Design and configure metro network configurations and distributed POPs
- Assist with expanding and administration of metropolitan wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching enables Internet Service Providers to implement smart environments that support a broad range of functions over one infrastructure. This economical technology can be deployed seamlessly across any in-place infrastructure, such as internet protocol, Frame Relay, or Ethernet. Because MPLS is independent of connectivity protocols, customers with differing connectivity links can be combined on an MPLS edge without modifying their current systems.
Combining Multiprotocol Label Switching application components including Layer 3 VPNs, Layer 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, Quality of Service, GMPLS, and IPV6 protocol allows the development of highly efficient, expandable, and secure networks that guarantee SLAs.
Internet service providers can accelerate their time to profitability by as much as 25% and achieve an additional 50% of bandwidth capability by deploying MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering instead of merely installing the plain vanilla functions of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can help Internet service providers with the planning, set up, implementation, and provisioning of intelligent public network environments that derive all the benefits of Cisco IOS MPLS to maximize performance, deliver secure connectivity, and meet service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
For more information about Progent's professional expertise for Cisco solutions, select a topic:
To get in touch with Progent about technical help for Cisco products, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.