As the market's leader in networking products, Cisco offers the most extensive line of hardware, software, and technologies for allowing Internet Service Providers to deliver safe, scalable, value-added multimedia services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Certified engineers have extensive backgrounds serving the unique needs of Internet Service Providers by helping them to architect, deploy, and support fault-tolerant, scalable systems suitable for shared public network applications.
Services available to ISPs from Progent's Cisco networking experts include:
- Plan and deploy ISP infrastructure that lowers capital and support costs and simplifies network management
- Set up and troubleshoot high-end ATM and MPLS service aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to extensive customer bases
- Manage the seamless switchover between backbone providers and configure peering and BGP solutions
- Help in deploying Cisco's software management tools, update Cisco IOS software configurations, cooperate with Cisco internal engineers in identifying and obtaining resolutions to complex software bugs, and executing migrations of equipment and modules
- Design specialized system and bandwidth accounting solutions for customer billing
- Build network management engines that quickly identify and block the damage of Distributed Denial of Service attacks
- Design and integrate metropolitan network environments and distributed POPs
- Assist with scaling and managing of metro Wi-Fi mesh networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Software MPLS
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching allows ISPs to build smart environments that deliver a wide selection of services over a single system. This economical technology can be deployed transparently across any in-place environment, such as internet protocol, ATM, or Ethernet. Since Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from access technologies, customers with differing connectivity interfaces can be aggregated on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without modifying their existing environments.
Integration of MPLS application pieces such as Layer 3 VPNs, Layer 2 VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), QoS, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 allows the creation of fast, expandable, and protected network environments that ensure Service Level Agreements.
ISPs can accelerate their time to profitability by up to 25% and realize an additional 50% of throughput availability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering instead of only installing the baseline connectivity of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE engineers can help service providers with the design, configuration, implementation, and provisioning of intelligent public network solutions that derive all the benefits of Cisco IOS MPLS to maximize throughput, deliver safe connectivity, and comply with service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
To learn additional details concerning Progent's professional expertise for Cisco networking products, choose a topic:
If you wish to get in touch with Progent about consulting expertise for Cisco products, call 1-800-993-9400 or go to Contact Progent.