As the world's number one source of networking solutions, Cisco offers the most comprehensive range of devices and technologies for allowing ISPs to deliver highly secure, expandable, value-added multimedia services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Premier network engineers have extensive backgrounds serving the special requirements of Internet Service Providers by assisting service providers to architect, deploy, and maintain fault-tolerant, scalable network solutions suitable for public network applications.
Services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco networking engineers include:
- Design and deploy Internet Service Provider network that minimizes equipment and support expense and streamlines network management
- Set up and troubleshoot high-end ATM and Multiprotocol Label Switching WAN aggregation environments offering DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large customer bases
- Handle the seamless cutover between backbones and set up peering and BGP mechanisms
- Assist in deploying Cisco's software management solutions, update IOS software configurations, work with Cisco internal engineers in identifying and obtaining resolutions to complex software problems, and executing upgrades and relocations of appliances and interfaces
- Create custom system and usage tracking applications for customer bill back
- Implement system monitoring engines that quickly identify and defend against the impacts of Distributed Denial of Service assaults
- Design and configure metro network environments and distributed Points of Presence
- Assist with scaling and administration of metro wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching allows ISPs to build smart networks that deliver a wide selection of functions over one infrastructure. This economical solution can be deployed seamlessly over any existing environment, such as IP, ATM, or 10BASE-T. Because MPLS is isolated from connectivity protocols, subscribers with various connectivity links can be combined on an MPLS edge without modifying their existing environments.
Combining Multiprotocol Label Switching application pieces including Layer 3 VPNs, Layer 2 VPNs, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, QoS, GMPLS, and IPV6 allows the creation of highly efficient, expandable, and protected networks that guarantee SLAs.
Internet service providers can reduce their time to break even by as much as 25% and achieve an additional 50% of throughput availability by deploying MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS TE instead of merely providing the conventional functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can assist service providers with the development, configuration, deployment, and provisioning of next-generation public network environments that derive all the benefits of MPLS technology to maximize throughput, provide safe connectivity, and meet SLAs.
To see additional information about Progent's professional help for Cisco networking products, select a topic:
If you wish to ask Progent about engineering assistance for Cisco networking, phone 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.