As the industry's number one source of networking products, Cisco provides the most extensive line of appliances and technologies for enabling ISPs to deliver safe, expandable, feature-rich voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Premier consultants have extensive backgrounds addressing the unique requirements of Internet Service Providers by assisting them to design, implement, and support high-availability, scalable systems suitable for public network applications.
Services available to Internet Service Providers from Progent's Cisco networking experts include:
- Design and implement Internet Service Provider network that lowers equipment and operating costs and streamlines system support
- Set up and maintain advanced ATM and MPLS service aggregation solutions offering DSL, ATM, and T1 access to large customer bases
- Handle the seamless cutover between backbones and set up peering and Border Gateway Protocol mechanisms
- Assist in install Cisco's network control tools, update Cisco IOS software configurations, cooperate with Cisco internal engineers in isolating and obtaining resolutions to complex software bugs, and executing migrations of equipment and modules
- Create custom network management and usage accounting solutions for customer billing
- Build network monitoring engines that rapidly identify and block the damage of Distributed Denial of Service assaults
- Design and configure metropolitan network configurations and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Help with scaling and managing of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS Software MPLS
Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching allows Internet Service Providers to implement smart environments that deliver a broad selection of services over one system. This economical solution can be integrated transparently across any in-place infrastructure, such as internet protocol, Frame Relay, or Ethernet. Because Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from access protocols, customers with various connectivity interfaces can be combined on an MPLS edge without changing their current environments.
Integration of Multiprotocol Label Switching application components including Layer 3 VPNs, Layer 2 VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), QoS, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 protocol allows the creation of fast, scalable, and secure network environments that ensure Service Level Agreements.
Service providers can accelerate their time to profitability by as much as 25% and realize an extra 50% of throughput availability by implementing MPLS VPNs, MPLS QoS, and MPLS Traffic Engineering rather than merely providing the conventional connectivity of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco-certified CCIE engineers can assist service providers with the development, configuration, implementation, and support of shared public network environments that take full advantage of MPLS technology to maximize bandwidth, deliver safe connectivity, and comply with service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees.
For more information about Progent's professional assistance for Cisco products, pick a subject:
To contact Progent about professional assistance for Cisco technology, call 1-800-993-9400 or visit Contact Progent.