As the world's leader in networking solutions, Cisco provides the most comprehensive line of devices and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to deliver safe, scalable, value-added multimedia services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Premier consultants have extensive backgrounds serving the unique requirements of ISPs by assisting service providers to design, deploy, and support fault-tolerant, expandable systems suitable for shared public network environments.
Consulting services offered to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified experts include:
- Design and implement ISP network that lowers capital and operating costs and streamlines system management
- Set up and troubleshoot advanced ATM and MPLS WAN aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 access to extensive client bases
- Manage the transparent switchover between backbones and configure peering and BGP solutions
- Help in install Cisco's software management tools, upgrade Cisco IOS software implementations, work with Cisco internal support experts in identifying and resolving sophisticated software problems, and executing upgrades and relocations of equipment and modules
- Design specialized network management and bandwidth accounting applications for customer billing
- Implement system management engines that quickly identify and block the impacts of Denial of Service assaults
- Design and configure metro network environments and distributed Points of Presence
- Assist with scaling and managing of metropolitan Wi-Fi mesh technology networks
Progent's Cisco Qualified Consulting Services for Cisco IOS MPLS
Cisco IOS Software MPLS enables service providers to implement smart environments that deliver a wide variety of functions over one infrastructure. This economical solution can be deployed seamlessly across any existing environment, such as internet protocol, Frame Relay, or 10BASE-T. Since MPLS is independent of connectivity protocols, subscribers with various connectivity interfaces can be combined on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without changing their existing environments.
Combining MPLS application components including MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS-Traffic Engineering, MPLS QoS, GMPLS, and IPV6 protocol allows the development of high-performance, expandable, and protected networks that guarantee Service Level Agreements.
Internet service providers can reduce their time to profitability by up to 25% and realize an additional 50% of bandwidth capability by deploying MPLS VPNs, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering instead of only providing the baseline functions of VPNs. Progent's Cisco CCIE consultants can help ISPs with the design, set up, deployment, and management of intelligent public network solutions that take full advantage of Cisco's MPLS to optimize performance, provide safe connectivity, and meet service level agreements.
To see additional details concerning Progent's professional help for Cisco networking products, choose a topic:
If you wish to get in touch with Progent about technical expertise for Cisco technology, call 1-800-993-9400 or refer to Contact Progent.