As the industry's leader in IP networking solutions, Cisco provides the most complete line of devices and technologies for enabling Internet Service Providers to sell highly secure, scalable, value-added voice, video, and data services. Progent's Cisco CCIE and CNA Premier consultants have experience serving the unique needs of Internet Service Providers by helping them to architect, deploy, and maintain high-availability, expandable systems suitable for shared public network applications.
Consulting services available to ISPs from Progent's Cisco-certified experts include:
- Design and implement Internet Service Provider infrastructure that minimizes equipment and support expense and simplifies network management
- Configure and troubleshoot advanced ATM and MPLS service aggregation environments providing DSL, ATM, and T1 connectivity to large client bases
- Manage the transparent switchover between backbone providers and configure peering and Border Gateway Protocol solutions
- Assist in install Cisco's software control tools, upgrade Cisco IOS software implementations, cooperate with Cisco internal engineers in isolating and resolving complex software bugs, and performing upgrades and relocations of equipment and interfaces
- Develop specialized system and usage tracking applications for client billing
- Build system monitoring platforms that rapidly detect and block the impacts of Distributed Denial of Service assaults
- Plan and configure metropolitan network configurations and distributed Points of Presence (POPs)
- Help with expanding and administration of metro wireless mesh networks
Progent's Cisco-certified Consulting for Cisco IOS Multiprotocol Label Switching
Cisco IOS Software Multiprotocol Label Switching enables service providers to build intelligent environments that support a wide range of functions over one system. This cost-effective solution can be integrated seamlessly across any in-place environment, such as IP, Frame Relay, or Ethernet. Since Multiprotocol Label Switching is isolated from access technologies, customers with various connectivity links can be combined on an Multiprotocol Label Switching edge without modifying their existing systems.
Combining MPLS application pieces including MPLS VPNs, Traffic Engineering (TE), MPLS QoS, Generalized MPLS, and IPV6 allows the creation of fast, expandable, and protected network environments that ensure Service Level Agreements.
Service providers can reduce their time to break even by up to 25% and achieve an extra 50% of bandwidth availability by implementing MPLS Virtual Private Networks, MPLS Quality of Service, and MPLS Traffic Engineering instead of only providing the bare bones functions of Virtual Private Networks. Progent's Cisco qualified CCIE engineers can assist ISPs with the development, configuration, implementation, and support of intelligent public network solutions that take full advantage of MPLS technology to maximize bandwidth, provide safe connectivity, and comply with service level agreements.
For additional information about Progent's professional help for Cisco networking products, choose a topic:
If you wish to get in touch with Progent about professional help for Cisco products, call 1-800-993-9400 or see Contact Progent.